DataBase Administrator – Iasi
With the world’s largest network of patented and proprietary monitoring technologies, our partner delivers unique, real-time fundamental data to provide market insight and intelligence.
We are looking for passionate technologists who love data as well as enjoy working in an autonomous environment where employees are encouraged to expand their careers, explore new ideas, and make a big impact where they work.
- Good knowledge of data backup, recovery, security and integrity;
- Experience with T-SQL development and performance tuning or Oracle PL/SQL experience;
- Experience in performing administrative tasks: monitoring, installation, deployment, migration, backup and restore;
- Experience with DB Development/DBA Tools;
- Experience in supporting high-availability, high transaction volume applications.
What you will do:
- Installing and upgrading the database server and application tools
- Modifying the database structure, as necessary, from information given by application developers
- Enrolling users and maintaining system security
- Ensuring compliance with database vendor license agreement
- Controlling and monitoring user access to the database
- Monitoring and optimizing the performance of the database
- Planning for backup and recovery of database information
- Maintaining archived data
- Backing up and restoring databases
- And more on the development side… if you want to:)
- Dynamic projects (one of our clients is the world leader in online dating platforms);
- Enthusiasts colleagues who know how to combine business with pleasure;
- If you are already an expert, you can be part of our team in the Pentalog Institute (a team of technical “guru” which offers consultancy for large companies at an international level).
- Training and knowledge sharings including related technologies.
- Possibility to put your ideas into practice through Pentalabbs (we have 24 startups that grow, some of them being the result of our team