Building Skills and Careers
At Pentalog, people come first!
People are at the heart of our company. Over time, this credo, translated into a deep respect for the employee (seen as both a person and a professional), has turned into a huge competitive advantage.
We care about our collaborators, their well-being at work and, moreover, we help them to fully achieve their potential, whatever their profile.
In this context, we have built up a talent pool of over 850 people with various technical skills associated with strong business awareness and IT knowledge, of which we are very proud!
Never stop learning
- We promote ongoing learning, self-training and knowledge sharing initiatives. Pentalog has its own training department PEP: Pentalog Evolution Program based on 4 main objectives: Train talented young people on IT development projects: ongoing learning, knowledge sharing, sessions every week, trainings
- Improve the technical, functional, language and management skills of our employees: ongoing learning, knowledge sharing’s, trainings
- Capitalize on existing knowledge and acquired experience: we have a platform dedicated to trainings. You can access there courses, trainings, online books…
- Develop and maintain collaborations with universities and other academic organizations
Why join our team?
Here are just a few of the perks of being a Pentaguy! You will:
- develop in a stable yet growing company (see company figures)
- your performance will be directly supported and rewarded
- take part in interesting and diverse projects (see success stories)
- work on the latest technologies in an Agile environment
- benefit from international careeer opportunities
- have access to our employee welfare package
- participate in personal development and training programs
- work in a modern, spacious and friendly working environment
- have a flexible working program
- enjoy team spirit & fun as nowhere else (join our Facebook page)
Our global HR strategy is in line with the following principles:
- high salary policy (which covers performance bonuses and private medical insurance)
- every employee can take a stake in the company’s capital
- transparency regarding the company’s strategy, stakes and risks
Our CSR policy
Our commitment in terms of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) translates into a wide range of actions initiated in this regard, the most important being:
- ethnic and gender diversity of the Board of Directors
- a “business angel” and business accelerator culture through Pentalabbs
- support of the entrepreneurial initiatives within the company
- permanent training through the PEP program
- partnerships and joint projects with a number of NGOs or foundations in Brasov, Bucharest, Iasi and Cluj-Napoca.