ABOUT THE CLIENT
“Stokkly” is a B2B market place founded by Sopeach, a marketplace software solution provider. Stokkly is dedicated to increase the profitability of brands’, wholesalers’, suppliers’ and manufacturers’ stock clearance chain. Brands can regroup and manage their resellers on www.stokkly.com, meet new buyers and organize private sales booked for their networks.
Since 2014, a 5-people team (3 developers, 1 tester, 1 Scrum Master) based in Cluj, Romania, and a local project director, based in France, have been working on the development of the Stokkly application, based on private sales and providing its clients with stock clearance solutions for excess inventory items (past clothing collection, etc.).
Pentalog acts as a true product partner with a dedicated team that is deeply involved in product development as well as in the strategic and technical decision-making process.
The project scope includes:
- maintenance and development of the marketplace, private sales modules and features for product, user and private sales management
- implementation of the MangoPay payment solution
- development of a flow management system allowing sellers and buyers to share product information between Stokkly and their existing platforms
- management of the development, testing and production environments
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- 100% Agile-Scrum organisation
- experienced Scrum Master and project director focused on budget follow-up, organization and client expectations
- Pentalog engineers’ technical skills and commitment
- available client Product Owner
- flexibility in terms of team size throughout the project’s life cycle
- kick-off mission in Cluj