DevOps Engineer, Cluj-Napoca
Job no longer available
Pentalog Cluj-Napoca is looking for an IT professional who possesses the necessary hard and soft skills to overcome the barriers that arise between software development, testing and operations teams. You’ve guessed it: we are searching for a DevOps Engineer!
We work with a dynamic, growth-stage FinTech company currently expanding its UK, US and Asia-Pacific footprint. The start-up is offering highly innovative solutions to enable their clients in managing a part of the risk of buying and selling financial instruments – what the industry refers to as ‘collateral management’. The solution is Cloud based, the only one in this industry.
What you’ll do:
- Design, build and implement a new architecture from Scratch for the fast growing customer base;
- Define and design deployment process for different microservices;
- Adapt each communication channel to different client infrastructure;
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains;
- Suggest architecture improvements, recommend process improvements;
- Ensure critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions.
What you’ll need to be successful as a DevOps Engineer:
- 2+ years of experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies;
- Experience in managing production infrastructure with Terraform or similar;
- Configuration management experience with Ansible;
- Strong scripting (Bash, Python) and automation skills;
- Understanding on how networks protocols work (DNS, Mail, HTTP, HTTPS, SFTP);
- Experience with CI tools: Jenkins, SonarQube;
- Experience with system monitoring tools such as Nagios, Datadog;
- Understanding of code versioning tools like Git;
- Knowledge of setting up ElasticSearch and RabbitMQ;
At Pentalog, you will find:
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms (O’Reilly, Safary Books, Pluralsight, Raywenderlich, MindTools);
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- Flexible work schedule, with one day of WFH/week;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.
We are a leading IT services provider, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam, UK, Germany, the US and Mexico. We employ over 1,200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded.
Here, you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.