DevOps Engineer, Cluj-Napoca
Pentalog is looking for an IT professional who possesses the necessary hard and soft skills to overcome the barriers that arise between software development, testing and operations teams. You’ve guessed it: we are searching for a DevOps Engineer!
We are a leading IT services provider, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam, UK, Germany, the US and Mexico. We employ over 1,200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded. Here, you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
About the project
- Our client is a FinTech company currently expanding its UK, US and Asia-Pacific footprint;
- The start-up is offering highly innovative solutions to enable their clients in managing a part of the risk of buying and selling financial instruments – what the industry refers to as ‘collateral management’;
- Designing, building and implementing a new architecture from Scratch for the fast growing customer base;
- Defining and designing deployment process for different microservices;
- Adapting each communication channel to different client infrastructure.
- Full infrastructure on Amazon Web Services;
- Terraform and Bash Scripting for deploying AWS;
- Understanding on how protocols work (DNS, Mail, HTTP, HTTPS, SFTP) ;
- Continuous Integration tools: Jenkins, SonarQube, Datadog, Nagios;
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Knowledge of setting up ElasticSearch and RabbitMQ;
Can DevOps practices really help a business?
Some extra-skills which would be nice-to-have:
- Knowledge of a programming language; NodeJs is a plus.
Feel free to contact us for more details! Contact: email@example.com