Agile Coach, Bucharest
Pentalog Bucharest is searching for an Agile Coach who’s an expert at implementing agility-driven projects, along with sharing this experience with his/her teams.
The client with French roots is one of the most well-known telecommunications operators in the world – you’ve probably used their services at some point. The project will require working with Scrum teams.
As an Agile Coach, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Prepare the teams for the Scrum ceremony (explain the process, hold method and principles training sessions;
- Coach the Product Owners and Scrum Masters;
- Organize and lead the Scrum meetings through sprint grooming, planning, demos, retrospectives;
- Create and organize the agility board along with the delivery teams and make sure it’s updated and prioritized;
- Explain and organize the planning along with the Scrum team;
- Provide coaching and management of the user stories process;
- Follow-up for the team members and stakeholders on Scrum-related topics;
- Solve blocking issues;
- Monitor the team engagement and offer debriefing afterwards;
- Have a proactive participation in the team’s ceremonies and helps correct the processes;
- Provide regular Agile reports;
- Propose KPIs for the teams and the management;
- Prepare and hold Agile introductory workshops for the top management members.
Curious to see a comparison of Agile frameworks?
- Great know-how regarding the Agile processes: Scrum (mandatory), Kanban (would be a plus);
- Proven practical experience of 4+ years as Scrum Master/Agile Coach on complex projects;
- Knowledge of the user story mapping technique;
- Experience with Agile JIRA would be a great help for the project.
- Proactive attitude and autonomy in acting as an Agile Coach;
- Good English language skills.
- A professional, friendly and multicultural working environment;
- A company with a truly Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- The possibility to bring your creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Competitive salaries and bonuses;
- Meal tickets & Private Health Insurance;
- Language courses, training sessions and certifications;
- ‘Mandatory’ team buildings to find out how great your colleagues really are;
- The opportunity to improve your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics.
Pentalog is a digital leader whose platform offers a one-stop shop of IT services that disrupts traditional value chains. Our company operates internationally in Romania, France, UK, Germany, Moldova, Vietnam, USA and Mexico.
We employ over 1,200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment. Here, you can be sure that your talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded, as you will have plenty of opportunities to develop on an individual & professional level.
Here’s another Agile position that might suit you: Scrum Master