Android Developer, Brasov/ Cluj-Napoca
We are looking for an Android Developer for our Pentalog Brasov and Cluj-Napoca offices.
The client is French multinational that has been present on the Romanian market for 40 years. With a vast experience in designing and building electrical systems, the company provides services for the various markets, from aerospace to defense, transportation and security.
As an Android Developer, you will be developing an internal communication platform (including chat and video), intended for web and mobile use. This messaging service is designed exclusively for companies, as it is 100% secure.
As working from home has become a necessity nowadays, we have chosen to see the silver lining of telecommuting.
Requirements for the Android Developer position:
- At least 2 years of experience as an Android Developer;
- Experience in working with Java and Kotlin;
- Previous experience with Matrix SDK;
- Proactive programming style that anticipates and resolves project roadblocks;
- Solid software and system engineering skills with regards to designing, developing, testing, maintaining, and operating state-of-the-art software;
- Knowledge of best practices, clean code, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery;
- Experience in working with Agile methodology;
- Creativeness, team spirit, assertiveness;
- Fluency in English is mandatory;
- Previous experience with communication platform would be a plus.
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms (O’Reilly, Safary Books, Pluralsight, Raywenderlich, MindTools);
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- A front-row seat to PentaBAR meetups – our after-work tech events with a twist.
High productivity levels as you work from home? Of course, here are our tips & tricks to achieve it.
We are Pentalog, a global full-stack IT service platform, designed to support digital and tech businesses throughout their product lifecycle: design, development, marketing, and funding.
We apply Agile, Lean, and DevOps best practices to help our clients build up product value.