Android Developer, Bucharest
Job no longer available
As an Android Developer, you will be part of an amazing team of developers, who will be working on mobile MedTech applications translated in multiple languages, that require Bluetooth connectivity.
Our client is a Belgian start-up in the field of medical devices. Their mission is to offer professional arm rehabilitation solutions that would help patients who have suffered strokes to regain their motor abilities. Our customer spotted a gap on the market regarding patients who have suffered strokes or traumatic brain injuries, and they set out to provide a rehabilitation system with professional, yet affordable and easy to use products, which encourage patients to train their arms.
Learn more about why you should choose to work with Mobile MedTech apps.
We are looking for an Android Developer who has:
- At least 3 years of experience in Mobile App development (Android);
- Proven experience in developing applications that require Bluetooth connectivity;
- Good communication skills and fluency in English;
- Proactive programming style that anticipates and resolves project roadblocks;
- Solid software and system engineering skills with regards to designing, developing, testing, maintaining, and operating state-of-the-art software;
- Knowledge of best practices, clean code, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
Your added value will be your knowledge in writing robust and reliable systems as well as your curiosity, professionalism and enthusiasm for learning new technologies and discussing innovative ideas with your team.
In order to assess your own technical level and gain an added value to your IT profile, you can access and select specific IT tests.
We would also consider the following a plus:
- Agile-Scrum methodologies;
- French/German language skills.
- Competitive salary package;
- A culture that welcomes Agile methods;
- Professional trainings, promotion possibilities and carrier plan development;
- Integration in a dynamic, multicultural working environment;
- Meal tickets.
Pentalog employs over 1,000 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.