Android Developer job, Romania & Moldova
We are looking for an Android Developer to join our ranks for our client, a top international travel & restaurant platform based on user-generated content.
Our client wants to provide exceptional experiences for its online visitors and employees, and we signed on to help achieve their goal.
As an Android Developer, you will be part of an extensive mobile development team working on creating a fast, easily accessible and flawless user experience, conveyed with Agile methodologies.
What are the requirements for the Android Developer job?
- 3+ years of experience in mobile development (Android)
- Experience with Kotlin and Kotlin Coroutines (preferred)
- Solid understanding of MVVM
- Experience with Clean Architecture is preferred
- Understanding the design and implementation challenges/opportunities of mobile devices
- Experience in shipping mobile product
- Implement and develop innovative features for Android
- Optimize existing code architectures
- Experience with an Agile work environment
What are the benefits?
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms (O’Reilly, Safary Books, Pluralsight, Raywenderlich, MindTools);
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.
Who is Pentalog?
Pentalog employs over 1,100 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.