Android Developer (Kotlin), Bucharest, Iasi
Pentalog is a digital leader whose platform offers a digital one-stop shop of services that disrupts traditional value chains. The company is operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam, USA and Germany.
The company employs over 1000 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
We are seeking an Android developer with Kotlin experience to join our team of developers. In this role you will design and develop cross-platform mobile application for card payment functionality.
Things You’ll Do:
- Work closely with the Product Owner and the team to define the technical solution;
- Develop mobile applications (Android using Java and Kotlin);
- Build reusable clean code;
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
What we’re looking for someone who has:
- 4+ years of experience as professional software developer;
- Proven experience with Android;
- Strong knowledge of Kotlin;
- Strong knowledge of gradle;
- Good communication skills and fluent English;
- Solid software and systems engineering skills with regards to designing, developing, testing, maintaining, and operating state-of-the-art software;
- Knows best practice in clean code, test driven development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery;
- Prefers to prove ideas by trying them and measuring their impact.
- experience with iOS development and tools, (should not be afraid to write some iOS code);
- experience with CMake, CLion;
- ideally they should have some experience with Kotlin Native (tried it out).
What we offer:
- A culture that welcomes agile methods;
- Competitive salary package;
- Professional trainings, promotion possibilities and a carrier plan development;
- Integration in a dynamic, multicultural working environment;
- Meal tickets;
If interested, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org