Automation Developer/Tester – Hanoi, Vietnam
Why join us?
Pentalog is a leading European Software Services company, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam and Germany. The company employs over 850 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
So, why don’t you try it on one time?
Client is a French company which specializes in providing video solutions and service infrastructure for the delivery of interactive Live TV and video on demand (VoD) services, with over 300 deployments in 50 countries representing millions of users and 10,000 live channels. The purpose of the project is to test (auto & manual) the client’s products.
- Manual testing VOD/nPVR server, DVB-IP gateway, and other video broadcasting servers;
- Writing test cases for manual testing those servers from specification documents;
- Setting up testing environment based on Ubuntu Linux machine;
- Have knowledge of streaming video product.
So, we are looking for Automation Developers/Testers to join this project.
- Linux using and administrating skill (1-2 years – intermediate) (required);
- Linux shell or Python or PHP programing skill (2 years – intermediate) (required);
- TCP/IP understanding (intermediate) (required);
- Selenium 2.0 is an advantage;
- Gool level of English to work with foreign client;
- French is an advantage.
– Develop career within an international group;
– Opportunity to train and work in Europe & some countries in Asia;
– Interesting salary and bonus (including annual bonus + Tet bonus);
– Social/Medical Insurance following Vietnamese Laws;
– Private Personal Health Insurance every year;
– Free foreign languages courses (English and French) at Company;
– Team building: quarterly;
– Activities: Events, party, Football club, game club, ping pong club…;
– Tea & Coffee: Private & all day;
–Working days: From Monday – Friday (8h/day).