Automation Tester/ Developer – Hanoi, Vietnam
Pentalog Vietnam announces a new job opening for the Hanoi agency: Automation Tester/ Developer.
Our client, a French company specialized in providing video solutions and service infrastructure for the delivery of interactive Live TV and video on demand (VoD) services, has over 300 deployments in 50 countries, with millions of users and 10,000 live channels. The purpose of this project is to test (auto & manual) the client’s products.
Your mission as an Automation Tester/ Developer:
- Manual testing VOD/nPVR server, DVB-IP gateway, and other video broadcasting servers;
- Writing test cases from specification documents, for the manual testing of the above-mentioned servers;
- Setting up testing environment based on Ubuntu Linux machine;
- Have knowledge of streaming video product.
- Experience in using and administrating Linux (mandatory 1-2 years – intermediate);
- 2 years of experience with Linux shell or Python or PHP (mandatory);
- Understanding of TCP/IP (intermediate level);
- Knowledge of Selenium 2.0 is an advantage;
- Gool level of English (to work with our foreign client);
- French is an advantage.
Do you want to improve your CV? Take our quiz and add the results of your evaluation to your professional profile.
- Career development in an international company, with an opportunity to work and be trained in Europe & Asia
- The chance to improve your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics;
- Becoming acquainted with trending technologies and frameworks and interacting with professional teams that use them;
- Attractive salary package and bonuses (including Tet bonus, annual bonus depending on performance);
- Social/Medical Insurance in accordance with Vietnamese Laws;
- Attractive GINET healthcare insurance, plus the basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code;
- Free language courses (English and French);
- Standard 8 hours a day/5 days a week working schedule (from Monday to Friday);
- Annual Summer Holiday;
- Occasional team buildings that let you know your colleagues;
- Fun activities with your colleagues: company events and parties, Football club, games club, ping pong club, dancing club etc;
- Relaxation with free, all-day tea & coffee;
- Working in a stable, ever-expanding company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- Challenging projects and a chance to work within both a professional and a friendly environment.
Why join us?
Pentalog is a leading European Software Services company, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam and Germany. The company employs over 1000 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
Find out more about us.