Automotive Software Engineer, Bucharest
Job no longer available
We are looking for an accomplished, passionate Automotive Software Engineer to join our software team that is developing advanced components for next generation automotive systems.
Our client is a Dutch top semiconductor manufacturer and supplier in the Automotive, Security and IoT fields, whose projects include secure connected vehicles, smart connected solution and end-to-end security and privacy. The company’s products are used in wired and wireless infrastructure, automotive, identification, lighting, industrial, consumer, mobile and computing applications.
As an Automotive Software Engineer, you will develop high quality embedded system-level software for our MCAL software drivers following the AUTOSAR automotive standard.
- Create and maintain requirements, design, architecture, code and tests for different parts of the product;
- Autonomously drive yourself in the process of solving the customer’s requests by: planning, designing and implementing new software solutions according to the customer’s requirements in terms of performance improvement & optimization of their products;
- Develop solutions for the demonstration of software and hardware features and for the validation of the software products.
To ensure your success in this role, the following experience is required:
- Programming experience (ANSI C);
- General CPU/Computer architecture know-how;
- Debugging skills for embedded targets and low level software;
- Proficiency in English (spoken and written).
Experience with any of the following is considered a plus:
- Automotive and general-purpose communication protocols (ETH, CAN, Flexray);
- Autosar standard;
- ARM architecture;
- Makefiles, scripting.
- Being part of a performance-driven and enthusiastic software development team;
- Pleasant, dynamic and multicultural working environment;
- Professional trainings and carrier plan development;
- Meal tickets;
- Health insurance.
We are a leading IT services provider, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam, Germany, the US and Mexico. Our company employs over 1,000 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional
More information about the Pentalog community, here.