Automotive Software Integrator, Bucharest
Job no longer available
We are looking to fill the position of Automotive Software Integrator for an AUTOSAR project involving our client – a leading actor in the semiconductor industry. Among many of its achievements, the company is known for being the world’s no. 1 supplier on the secure identification, automotive and digital networking markets.
The automotive industry is growing rapidly in all market segments, but the leading edge is definitely represented by ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems). And this is exactly the type of technology that our client has started specializing in.
As an Automotive Software Integrator, you will be working along the platform software integration team from the client’s automotive software division. You will contribute to building a portfolio of automotive reference integration applications which are key to the success of the current and next gen automotive platforms. In this position, you will be exposed to the entire software vertical, ranging from firmware, drivers, OSes, to communication stacks domain-specific libraries under bare-metal, RTOS or Linux/QNX domains.
The team you will be working with is well balanced, having a good mix of senior and intermediate engineers. You will interact with all the software teams that take care of the integration, and together with your Agile-thinking colleagues.
- Responsible with designing, coding, integrating and reviewing components implemented by others;
- Responsible with the testing, bug fixing and documentation;
- In charge of building and presenting demo applications to the stakeholders;
- Using the Agile approach and the concept of continuous integration as a key part of an efficient software development process;
- Ramping up into the team’s portfolio and processes;
- Addressing tasks from the product backlog (e.g. new feature development, feature porting to a new platform, bug fixing, enhancing the continuous integration, writing user document).
Our Automotive Software Integrator is:
- Highly skilled with extensive background in software development;
- A professional with a robust experience in building embedded applications ;
- Constantly preoccupied with software quality;
- An IT specialist with a critical mindset towards self and other’s work;
- Focused on finding optimal solutions;
- An excellent collaborator with his team and others (including stakeholders);
- Not afraid to learn from and share with others the know-how required;
- Self-organizing and can cope with task variation;
- Innovative, while challenging the status of things, to bring continuous improvement.
- Robust understanding of software architectures (design patterns, best practices, optimizations techniques);
- Proficiency in C/C++;
- Scripting know-how (Python, Bash);
- Relevant experience in developing embedded applications;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Top coding & debugging skills;
- Strong mindset towards efficiency, optimization and performance;
- Technical presentation abilities;
- Understanding of continuous integration processes;
- Good English language skills (written and spoken).
The following are not mandatory, but will help you become our top candidate:
- Automotive standards and quality processes know-how;
- Previous work experience with an automotive-related project.
Check out your guide on how to do a painless Pyhton migration.
You will have loads of benefits:
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms (O’Reilly, Safary Books, Pluralsight, Raywenderlich, MindTools);
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- Flexible work schedule, with one day of WFH/week;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.
What about us?
Pentalog, a digital leader whose platform offers a one-stop shop of IT services that disrupts traditional value chains. Our company operates internationally in Romania, France, UK, Germany, Moldova, Vietnam, USA and Mexico.
We employ over 1,200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment. Here, you can be sure that your talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded. Furthermore, we guarantee that you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual & a professional.