Solution Architect, Brasov/ Iasi
Job no longer available
We are looking for a Solution Architect to work on an amazing project.
Our client is a truly global company with roots in Germany, a sports attire designer and manufacturer, with products expanding from shoes to clothing and even accessories. Having a very important, recognizable brand, our client’s mission is to become the best sport-related company in the world. And Pentalog has signed on to help out with achieving this goal, by expanding their dedicated Agile teams to accommodate our client’s needs and requests.
The project consists in developing a business to business e-commerce platform dedicated to reseller companies, designed to process very large orders. Our solution is very technologically advanced, with great emphasis on quality (also ensured through a high percentage of automated testing) and the latest software development best practices.
Requirements for the Solution Architect position:
The Solution Architect we are looking for is great leader with solid soft skills and people-centric attitude who is able to efficiently explain to the teams the required tasks and does not worry about everybody’s approval. In short, he/she must be a delivery-focused person.
- Leadership skills, with experience in coordinating teams, as well as Project Management skills;
- Delivery-oriented thinking – an autonomous, focused person, with great accountability;
- Persuasive person, with great communication skills (spoken and written) ;
- Agile experience and knowledge of Agile tools;
- Experience in working from a remote location.
Our ideal candidate would have the perfect combination of technical skills from both a Software Architecture and a DevOps Engineer. The Solution Architect should be able to create the Automation Strategy along with the Lead of the testing team. He should also have a good communication and collaborate with Product Owners, Stakeholders and the development team on the product planning, definition, and high-level design of the solution.
Why are DevOps practices so important for companies who want to scale up their business?
- Good knowledge of Microservices and SOA;
- Great experience with AWS;
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration, Docker, Kubernetes, CI pipeline;
- General knowledge of DevOps practices;
- Strong ability to decide how to integrate different systems, what ways are better than others;
- Strong technical background;
- Basic knowledge of SAP, with no need for advanced knowledge (how it works, what kind of data it delivers etc).
- Knowledge of integration with ERP and Enterprise solutions;
- Basic knowledge of Salesforce (technical limitations, exposed features etc).
Nice to have skills:
- E-commerce experience – basic details (retail, if not wholesale);
- Experience working in an international environment.
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms (O’Reilly, Safary Books, Pluralsight, Raywenderlich, MindTools);
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- Flexible work schedule, with one day of WFH/week;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.
Who are we?
Pentalog employs over 1,200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.