AWS Solution Architect, Brasov/ Iasi
We are looking for an AWS Solution Architect to work on an amazing project.
Our client is a truly global company with roots in Germany, a sports attire designer and manufacturer, with products expanding from shoes to clothing and even accessories. Having a very important, recognizable brand, our client’s mission is to become the best sport-related company in the world. And Pentalog has signed on to help out with achieving this goal, by expanding their dedicated Agile teams to accommodate our client’s needs and requests.
The project consists in developing a business to business e-commerce platform dedicated to reseller companies, designed to process very large orders. Our solution is very technologically advanced, with great emphasis on quality (also ensured through a high percentage of automated testing) and the latest software development best practices.
Requirements for the AWS Solution Architect:
The AWS Solution Architect we are looking for is great leader with solid soft skills and people-centric attitude who is able to efficiently explain to the teams the required tasks and does not worry about everybody’s approval. In short, he/she must be a delivery-focused person.
- Leadership skills, with experience in coordinating teams, as well as Project Management skills;
- Delivery-oriented thinking – an autonomous, focused person, with great accountability;
- Persuasive person, with great communication skills (spoken and written) ;
- Agile experience and knowledge of Agile tools;
- Experience in working from a remote location.
Our ideal candidate would have the perfect combination of technical skills from both a Software Architecture and a DevOps Engineer. The AWS Solution Architect should be able to create the Automation Strategy along with the Lead of the testing team. He should also have a good communication with the DevOps engineers of all the other dev teams worldwide.
Why are DevOps practices so important for companies who want to scale up their business?
- Great experience with AWS;
- Good knowledge of Continuous Integration, Docker, Kubernetes, CI pipeline, good DevOps knowledge in general;
- Good knowledge of Microservices and SOA;
- Strong ability to decide how to integrate different systems, what ways are better than others;
- Coding/DevOps experience is important;
- Basic knowledge of SAP, with no need for advanced knowledge (how it works, what kind of data it delivers etc).
- Knowledge of integration with ERP and Enterprise solutions;
- Basic knowledge of Salesforce (technical limitations, exposed features etc).
Do you have what it takes for this job? Assess your knowledge!
Nice to have skills:
- E-commerce experience – basic details (retail, if not wholesale);
- Experience working in an international environment.
- A very capable and dedicated team to challenge your skills;
- Yearly trips to the client, in Germany;
- Trainings/ certifications and language courses;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Challenging projects and a chance to work within both a professional and friendly environment;
- An Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- Team buildings with great people you’ll really want to know off-work;
- Development of your career plan;
- The chance to improve your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics;
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience;
- Private health insurance, meal tickets.
Who are we?
Pentalog employs over 1,000 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
About Pentalog’s core values.