Business Analyst, Bucharest
Why join us?
Pentalog is a leading European Software Services company, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam and Germany. The company employs over 850 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
Pentalog offers a dynamic environment at the crossroads of engineering and entrepreneurship.
- Requirements gathering and elicitation
- Full understanding and validation of the business requirements
- Create / Validate the functional requirements
- Create / Validate technical solution
- Scope Definition
- End to end functional knowledge sharing inside the team
- Support UAT by defining testing requirements together with the QA & Testing Team.
- Support RUN team in investigating and closing production incidents.
- Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis (approx 3 years)
- A degree in IT / Computer Science
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Experience in multiple delivery methods SCRUM Agile, Waterfall, etc
- Awareness of quality management’s tools and techniques.
- Ability to work in virtual teams and matrixed organizations.
- Proven negotiation skills working above and below and outside of own role.
- Excellent attention to details
- Good analytical and problem solving experience
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- Knowledge of norms, method and tools used in IT development.
- Technical writing
- Functional design
- Understands Software Development Life-cycles
- Understands solution architecture
- Understands Client – Server Communication concepts
- Familiar with Soap / REST Services
- Familiar with Integration Testing
- Functional Testing
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence are a nice to have
- English skills (both writing and speaking)
- Competitive salary and bonuses.
- English and French classes.
- Challenging projects and a chance to work within both a professional and a friendly environment.
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life in a stable and supportive working environment.