Business Intelligence Developer (ETL Specialist), Brasov
We are recruiting a Business Intelligence Developer or an ETL Specialist to complete our existing team. His/her role will involve data migration development related to CRM tool replacement, strategic management dashboard development (HR, marketing, sales, production, financial), database and reports optimizations.
- Develop and maintain ETL (Extract Transform Load) jobs with Talend in order to: assemble the necessary data into the DWH (data warehouse), migrate data and develop automated tasks;
- Use Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server to deliver high impact BI analytics: calculate important performance parameters (KPIs) and develop real-time dashboards;
- Develop and maintain reports (SpagoBI, Birt Eclipse) and write SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL) queries to solve ad-hoc request/corrections;
- Detect data inconsistency or quality issues, investigate their root causes and drive data quality improvements;
- Peer review of other developers’ work;
- Document the technical solution;
- Participate in the process of building a new Data Warehouse.
Required competences & skills:
- At least 2 years of experience as a Business Intelligence Developer or an ELT Specialist;
- Good knowledge of MySQL (or other relational databases like PostgreSQL, SQL Server etc);
- Experience with Talend (or other ETL tools);
- Good understanding of Data Warehouse concepts and architecture;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Good initiative and the ability to balance multiple ongoing responsibilities;
- Good communication skills and the ability to work efficiently in a team;
- Good English language skills, both written and spoken.
Prove your skills! Take our Business Intelligence test.
Extra points skills:
- Experience with a Business Intelligence tool (like Tableau, Qlik Sense, PowerBI);
- Linux familiarity;
- Understanding of Agile – Scrum methodology;
- French language skills.
- A very capable and dedicated team to challenge your skills;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Well-structured project, driven by a team that is organized and self-coordinated;
- Trainings/ certifications and language courses;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- The chance to work in a multicultural, professional and equally friendly environment;
- An Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- Improving your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics;
- Private health insurance, meal tickets.
Pentalog is a leading IT services provider, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam, Germany, the US and Mexico. The company employs over 1,000 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
Want to find out more about us? Here are Pentalog’s morals and values.