C# Developer, Bucharest
Why join us?
Pentalog is a leading European Software Services company, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam and Germany. The company employs over 850 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
Information about the client and the team:
• The customer is one of the largest system specialists for planning, setting up and operating command centers and emergency call centers in the field of public safety, as well as industry and transport
• The current organization is based on Scrum Framework. The Scrum framework consists of Scrum Team and associated roles, events, artifacts. Each component serves a specific purpose and is essential to Scrum’s success and usage;
• The way of working between Pentalog and the client is designed to facilitate a very good communication and collaboration, fast feedback on the work delivered, visibility for the client on progress and performance and risk management.
- Good experience with C# (minimum 3 years);
- Experience in designing applications;
- Experience in multithreaded/asynchronous programming;
- Knowledge about web service implementation/usage;
- Familiar with byte manipulation/handling;
- Tool experience: Visual Studio, SVN/GIT;
- Scrum/SAFe knowledge would be nice but is not madatory;
- Team player;
- High autonomy translated in the capacity of taking decisions and finding the best solutions;
- Very good level of English (both spoken and written), German would be a significant plus;
• Attractive salary package, including several types of bonuses;
• Professional trainings, promotion possibilities and a carrier plan development;
• Integration in a dynamic, multicultural working environment;
• Meal tickets;
• Health insurance.