Content Marketing Specialist (Native English), Bucharest
Our Marketing team is looking for creative professionals who excel in content creation. Are you a wordsmith with a knack for business writing who loves working in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment?
If so, then our Content Marketing Specialist job might just be the perfect fit for you!
Who are we?
We are an international Content Marketing team with colleagues based in Romania, Moldova, France and the U.S. And being part of Pentalog, a complete IT Service Platform offering software development, digital marketing and IT recruitment & financing services, proves to be both challenging and fulfilling for us.
As a Content Marketing Specialist, you will get to work with a young group of driven creators, as interesting as they are diverse, who are there to offer their support every step of the way. Our entire Marketing department is full of visionary, fun people, who love their jobs and cannot wait to meet you!
What is your mission?
The Content Marketing Specialist job calls for superior writing skills to create content in English (blog posts, client stories, landing pages, briefs etc.) dedicated to brand awareness, lead generation and customer interaction and engagement.
You will cooperate on a daily basis with the Sales department, Project Directors and Tech experts from all of our Pentalog locations (spread across 7 countries and 3 continents), while also communicating with our other colleagues from the Marketing department (SEO, advertising, brand marketing, design, events etc.).
What are your responsibilities as a Content Marketing Specialist?
- Writing and editing insightful & informative content with catchy headlines to drive traffic to sites, retain visitors and attract new ones
- Proofreading content written by other editors
- Translating and localizing existing content to make it relevant to new target audiences
- Analyzing, improving and unifying already published web content
- Helping coordinate content creation and translation activities
- Searching for interesting topics, trends, as well as keeping track of competitors to brainstorm new articles and subjects that can be included in our content strategy
- Assisting all Marketing teams (especially the SEO team) with content, at the required speed
- Meeting all content needs for new service/ project offerings etc. at the desired pace
- Demonstrating written & spoken English proficiency
- Content/ SEO governance (updating and recycling of content, improvement of content/ SEO strategies).
Who are we looking for?
A native English speaker, with 2-4 years of experience in content writing, who will help us with revising every type of content, among other tasks.
You will also need:
- Experience in content writing for the web (familiarity with digital tech / IT vocabulary and terminology is a big plus)
- Academic background, preferably a BA in Foreign Languages or Marketing
- Great writing skills for marketing purposes, with an ability to adapt content based on target audience
- Knowledge and application SEO principles writing search engine optimized content
- Previous experience in writing various types of content (blog articles, landing pages, mailing content, sales-oriented content).
What will impress us?
- Your familiarity with WordPress or a similar CMS
- Your proficiency in French (or having French language skills)
- Your enthusiasm, positive energy and curiosity
- Your keen eye for detail
- Your team player attitude
- Your focus on providing quality to the final result.
Revsquare is now part of Pentalog. Welcome Pentalog Growth Factory!
What do we bring to the table?
- A great, energetic and supportive team (OUR SUPERPOWER IS TEAM POWER!)
- The opportunity to work in a company that implements Agile methodologies: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning
- Multiple opportunities for your short/long-term career plan
- Working and interacting with people from different countries, with different cultural backgrounds
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life in a stable and supportive working environment
- Professional development and improvement through trainings, workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics
- A flexible work schedule
- Free access to several e-learning platforms to expand your knowledge tool belt
- Attractive salary package and several types of bonuses
- Unlimited coffee to fuel your caffeine obsession (If that’s your thing.)
Who are we?
We are Pentalog, a global full-stack IT service platform, designed to support digital and tech businesses throughout their product lifecycle: design, development, marketing, and funding. We apply Agile, Lean, and DevOps best practices to help clients build up product value.
Our company operates internationally in Romania, France, Germany, Moldova, Vietnam, USA and Mexico. We employ over 1,000 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded. Here, you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
Want to find out more about us?