Content Marketing Specialist (with advanced English), Brasov/ Chisinau
Job no longer available
Content writing is cool – and if you’re reading this job ad, you probably already know it.
Also, you might be interested in our new position: Content Marketing Specialist with advanced English skills. Let me give you more details.
Our Pentalog Marketing team is full of creative people, but as our company is growing, so are the marketing needs. That is why we find ourselves on a lookout for a person with great content writing skills and English know-how.
As a Content Marketing Specialist, you will get to work within an international environment, with team members based in Romania, France, Moldova and even the U.S. We offer a young, vibrant atmosphere, with inspiring colleagues, who are as interesting as they are diverse. Your teammates will become like your second family, as they will both challenge you and offer their support, every step of the way.
Your tasks will consist of creating great content in English (blog posts, client stories, landing pages, briefs etc.) dedicated to brand awareness, lead generation and customer interaction and engagement.
You will also need to be used to working in a dynamic pace, while still being able to offer the best version of content you can.
Even though a candidate with native English language skills would be ideal, someone with advanced level will be appreciated, as long as he/she is very good at writing content in English.
You will cooperate on a daily basis with various departments and people (Sales department, Project Directors, Tech experts), while maintaining great communication with other colleagues from the Marketing department (SEO, advertising, brand marketing, design, events etc.).
Responsibilities as a Content Marketing Specialist:
- You will write and edit compelling, insightful content, to help drive traffic to our websites, retain and attract visitors;
- You will proofread content written by other editors;
- You will translate and localize existing content to make it relevant to new target audiences;
- You will analyze, improve and unify web content which has already been published;
- You will help coordinate content creation and translation activities;
- You will search and come up with interesting topics, trends, while keeping track of competitors;
- You will take part in brainstorming sessions for new articles and subjects that can be included in our content strategy;
- You will assist all the Marketing teams (especially the SEO team) with content, at the required speed;
- You will meet all content needs for new service/ project offerings etc. at the desired pace;
- You will achieve a correct English proficiency level;
- You will make sure that Content / SEO governance needs are being met (by updating and recycling content, improving content/ SEO strategies).
Have you ever heard of Mobile Marketing? Here is some information about its usefulness in the marketing world.
- An advanced English speaker (with very good English writing skills), having 1-2 years of experience in content writing;
- Experience in content writing for the web (familiarity with digital tech / IT vocabulary and terminology is a big plus);
- Academic background: preferably a BA in Foreign Languages or Marketing;
- Great writing skills for marketing purposes, with an ability to adapt the discourse depending on the target audience;
- Knowledge of SEO principles and the ability to apply them in writing content optimized for search engines;
- Previous experience in writing various types of content (blog articles, landing pages, mailing content, sales-oriented content).
We would also appreciate:
- Familiarity with WordPress or a similar CMS;
- A good level of French (or French language skills);
- Enthusiasm, positive energy and curiosity;
- A keen eye for details;
- A team player attitude;
- Focus regarding the quality of the final result.
What we offer:
- A great, energetic and supportive team (OUR SUPERPOWER IS TEAM POWER!);
- Working in a company that implements Agile methodologies: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- Multiple opportunities for your career plan;
- Working and interacting with people from different countries, with different cultural backgrounds;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life in a stable and supportive working environment;
- Professional development and improvement through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics;
- Attractive salary package and several types of bonuses.
Our entire Marketing department is full of visionary, fun people, who love their jobs and cannot wait to meet you. Come join our team!