Content Marketing Specialist with French, Brasov/ Chisinau
Job no longer available
Are you a creative storyteller, with structured thinking, who excels in content writing? Is French your go-to foreign language?
Our Pentalog Marketing team is growing and we want to bring someone aboard to share the amazing feeling of accomplishment and teamwork that you will get as our new Content Marketing Specialist.
In this position, you will mainly be in charge of creating content in French (blog posts, client stories, landing pages, briefs, etc.) dedicated to brand awareness, lead generation and customer interaction and engagement. Also, you can be sure your work will get great exposure: the Pentalog audience includes IT professionals, startup founders, CEOs, CTOs, etc. from all around the world (!).
The job comes with a dynamic, multicultural work environment, which involves interactions with our Sales department, Project Directors and Tech experts from all of our Pentalog locations.
More about the team:
We are an international Content Marketing team, with colleagues based in Brasov, Chisinau, Orléans and New York. As a Content Marketing Specialist, you will get to work with a young group of people, as interesting as they are diverse, who will both challenge your skills and offer support every step of the way.
The entire Marketing department is full of visionary people. As a content marketer, you will work side by side with other equally awesome Marketing teams: events & community, SEO &Content integration, marketing automation, web development and design.
Your responsibilities as Content Marketing Specialist will imply:
- Writing and editing compelling, insightful content with grabbing headlines, which will help drive traffic to sites, retain visitors and attract new ones;
- Proofreading content written by other editors;
- Translating and localizing existing content to make it relevant to new target audiences;
- Analyzing, improving and unifying already published web content;
- Helping coordinate content creation and translation activities;
- Searching for interesting topics, trends, as well as keeping track of competitors, to brainstorm new articles and subjects that can be included in our content strategy.
For this position, you will need:
- A mandatory proficiency in French (especially written skills);
- At least a medium level of English;
- 1-3 years of previous experience in content writing for the web (familiarity with digital tech/ IT vocabulary and terminology is a big plus);
- Academic background: preferably a BA in Foreign Languages or Marketing;
- Great writing skills for marketing purposes, with an ability to adapt the discourse depending on the target audience;
- Knowledge of SEO principles and the ability to apply them in writing content optimized for search engines;
- Previous experience in writing various types of content (blog articles, landing pages, mailing content, sales-oriented content);
- Availability for a full-time schedule.
Ever wondered about Marketing Automation: what it is and what makes it so important? Here are some answers.
We would love it if you:
- Are familiar with WordPress or a similar CMS;
- Have an advanced level of English, besides French;
- Bring your enthusiasm, positive energy and curiosity to the team;
- Have a keen eye for details;
- Possess a team player attitude;
- Are focused on the quality of the final result.
Here is some insight about Mobile Marketing and how it is a crucial tool for a company’s journey to success.
What we bring to the table:
- A young, energetic and supportive team (OUR SUPERPOWER IS TEAM POWER!);
- Integration in a friendly, multicultural working environment (native French&English speakers included);
- The opportunity to work in a company that implements Agile methodologies: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- A great way to relax & unwind: free coffee and an impressive view of Brasov (from the 9th floor!);
- Multiple opportunities for your career plan;
- The chance to improve your skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics;
- Attractive salary package and several types of bonuses;
- Private health insurance, meal tickets;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life in a stable and supportive working environment;
- Meal tickets, Private Health Insurance;
- Foreign language courses.
Something about us:
Pentalog is a leading IT services provider, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam, Germany, the US and Mexico. Our company employs over 1,000 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where talents and ambitions are recognized & rewarded. Here, emplooyees have plenty of opportunities to develop, both as an individual and as a professional.