Data Analyst, Bucharest/ Brasov/ Cluj-Napoca/ Iasi
Pentalog has more & more job opportunities that can inspire to change. Now, we have a new opening for the position of Data Analyst.
Our client is a world-renowned travel platform based on user-generated content, that has been providing great services to travelers & tourists for almost 20 years.
As a Data Analyst, you will need to collect, process and perform data statistical analyses pertaining to the client’s business. You will then translate the numbers and data collected into reports that will help the company with their business decisions.
- At least 3 years of previous experience as a Data Analyst with marketing, behavioral, subscription/ payments/ billing data;
- Strong knowledge of SQL & Tableau (especially dashboard creation);
- Great communication& presentation skills;
- Good analytical skills & expert report making skills;
- Know-how regarding Agile methodology;
- Expert in planning & organizing;
- Proficient level of English;
- A passion for traveling (not mandatory, but nice-to-have).
- Improvement of your foreign languages with English, French or German courses;
- A work place where your ideas and opinions really matter, where the solutions and innovations you come up with are put on the table and discussed;
- Being part of a company that implements the Agile methodology, through continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- A lot of coffee, to help you support your possible caffeine addiction;
- A multicultural, professional, but really friendly work environment;
- Really flexible working schedule;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- A healthier way of living, in a company that takes sports seriously: football, tennis, biking, mountaineering, running etc.;
- A front-row seat to workshops, presentations, training & knowledge sharing sessions that tackle multiple IT-related topics;
- Come to the Penta-side, we have cookies – and fruits.