Database Oracle Specialist, Vietnam – Hanoi
Why join us ?
Pentalog is a leading European Software Services company, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam and Germany. The company employs over 850 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
So, why don’t you try it on one time?
Job description :
One of our long-term clients (Singapore) has recently decided to use Pentalog to develop a new version of their main application. This company is a major player in the perfume industry and in order to develop this project, we are looking for Experienced Database Oracle Specialist as following:
- Re-design Database project – version 2 (For Database to reach standard 3NF – adapt to future changes; describe correctly business logic of the system);
- Update/Re-code store-procedures (running periodically to get data from Database of web-apps and push them to Database of this project. The store – procedure algorithm will be designed and validated by client side (where they have a DBA too). We will cooperate with the DBA on the client side to test these new store-procedures;
- About data migration from the current structure to re-designed Database that requires store-procedure writing: Design algorithm, write store-procedure, unit-test for these stores; and test on simulated data environment provided by client.
- At least 3 years working experience (Database, Oracle);
- Good knowledge of data modeling (Semantic Object model or ERD model);
- Experience in using tools for modeling;
- Strong on relation model, standard DB: 1NF, 2NF, 3NF, functional dependencies;
- Have been modeling data on real projects (from business requirements to data model);
- Experience in writing store-procedure, unit-test and do testing on real data sets;
- Good knowledge of store-procedure techniques in order to improve speed of product when running and working with large amounts of data;
- Experience in analyzing data on product to write migration data;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Fluent in English;
- French is not mandatory but it is an advantage.
– Develop career within an international group;
– Opportunities to train and work in Europe & some countries in Asia;
– Interesting salary and bonus (including quarterly performance bonus, profit bonus and 13th month salary);
– Social/Medical Insurance following Vietnamese Laws;
– Private Personal Health Insurance every year;
– Free foreign languages courses (English and French) at Company;
– Team building: quarterly;
– Activities: Events, party, Football club, game club, ping pong club…;
– Tea & Coffee: Private & all day;
–Working days: From Monday – Friday (8h/day).