DevOps Engineer, Chisinau
Pentalog Chisinau is on a lookout for a professional that can combine development and operations into one smooth, continuous process – in short, a DevOps Engineer.
Our client is an American EdTech player providing high quality online courses that aim to prepare students for success, all the while helping them overcome the financial challenges of college education. Universities worldwide can easily integrate the courses provided via the company’s e-learning platform into their curricula upon request.
Our Agile-driven team focuses on developing an EdTech platform by assuring an architectural logic so that the client could escape some dependencies from third-party applications and ensure better application stability and performance.
- Create different rules in AWS (ECR, ECS, EFS, RDS. EC2, LB, ALB, ELB, security groups etc.);
- Create deploys, pods, secrets etc. in K8s;
- Create Jenkins jobs/pipelines;
- Create dockerfiles & docker-compose files;
- Assist Jenkins jobs errors;
- Support platform errors (in Kafka, Kubernetes);
- Assist local environments and AWS EC2 instances issues;
- Report the changes that occur to the DevOps;
- Document support procedures;
- Assist version releases across environments.
The ideal DevOps Engineer candidate should have strong understanding and experience with:
- AWS Basics (EC2, RDS, VPC);
- Jenkins + Jenkins Pipelines;
- Docker Containers and Docker Compose;
- Linux CentOS/RedHat;
- Kubernetes, Ansible;
- Fluent English.
- The possibility to work from home;
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Additional health insurance;
- Attractive referral program;
- Trainings and career development opportunities;
- Integration in a dynamic and multicultural working environment;
- English & French classes;
- Working in a stable company.
Pentalog, the number one coding force for digital startups, operating in 7 countries, with 500 clients, in Europe, North & South America, and Asia.
We are a global full-stack IT service platform, designed to support digital and tech businesses throughout their product lifecycle: design, development, marketing, and funding. We apply Agile, Lean, and DevOps best practices to help our clients build up product value.