DevOps Engineer, Bucharest/ Brasov/ Iasi
Are you a DevOps Engineer who wants to overcome the barriers that appear between software development, testing and IT operations? Then you might be our next colleague!
The client is a truly global company, that started doing business in Germany, and now runs the sports attire world.
As a designer and manufacturer of athletic & active wear with a very important and recognizable brand, the company wants to become the best in the business. Pentalog is present and witnessing this journey, providing dedicated Agile teams to accommodate our client’s needs and requests.
- Knowledge of Ops orientation;
- Previous experience in working with AWS as an infrastructure (especially with Aurora);
- Know-how in using Jenkins, Kubernetes;
- Experience in coordinating teams;
- Delivery-oriented thinking – an autonomous, focused person, with great accountability;
- Persuasiveness and great communication skills (spoken and written);
- Agile/ SCRUM experience.
It would be great if you had:
- E-commerce experience – basic details (retail, if not wholesale);
- Experience working in an international environment;
- German language skills (not mandatory, but definitely nice to have).
DevOps practices : can they help scale up a business?
- A very capable and dedicated team to challenge your skills;
- Yearly trips to the client, in Germany;
- Trainings/ certifications and language courses;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Challenging projects and a chance to work within both a professional and friendly environment;
- An Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- Team buildings with great people you’ll really want to know off-work;
- Development of your career plan;
- The chance to improve your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics;
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience;
- Private health insurance, meal tickets.
Pentalog, an international digital expertise platform that employs over 1,200 engineers and IT experts, working in a very dynamic, multicultural environment. At our company, your talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded. Here, you can be sure you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.