DevOps Engineer, Bucharest
Are you a passionate & driven DevOps Engineer who wants to take products to the next level? If so, this is your dream job!
Take a look at our incredible job opportunity for our outstanding client.
A few words about the client :
The company is the main actor in the Semiconductor industry with an international presence in 35 countries. Our client is highly driven by innovation, with almost 25% of the company’s employees being engineers. With activity on the Romanian market for 10+ years, the company has already managed to offer reliable solutions to important participants from a variety of fields: Automotive, IoT, Digital networking etc.
The ideal candidate profile :
As a DevOps Engineer, your main focus will be finding a way to speed up the delivery process for new software and applications. It involves putting your team first, identifying the most efficient ways of communication and having impeccable integrity. We will also take into consideration:
- A background in Computer Science or related field;
- 1+ years of applying programming languages (C, C++);
- Familiarity with version control systems (Git);
- The ability to meet tight deadlines & to have a strong connection with the team;
- Good level of English.
What are you going to do?
- Develop, maintain and improve Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment Frameworks that support the building, static analysis, testing, quality documentation generation and packages publishing;
- Maintenance of VMs, interfacing with IT Department;
- Support the Software Development Teams with fixes and features in the Continues Integration Frameworks;
- Develop and automate installer software for NXP software products for Automotive;
- Manage licensing and deployment of the software products;
- Develop expertise and knowledge in writing automation scripts and using tools for automating build and release processes.
Extra points for the following skills :
- Basic Knowledge of NSIS;
- Previous working experience in developing automated build/test software;
- Know-how regarding the software quality & the software development process.
You will enjoy our collaboration for :
- The application of Agile methodologies and the various opportunities to expand your professional horizons;
- The support and promotion of innovative ideas, meant to improve the quality of our products, as well as the services we provide;
- The attractive salary package and bonuses;
- A friendly work environment, where you’re surrounded by skilled professionals;
- The opportunity to attend language courses and get IT certifications;
- The Private Health Insurance plan and meal tickets.
About Pentalog :
Pentalog is one of the leading European providers of IT services with 1 200+ engineers and experts operating in a very dynamic, multicultural environment. We highly appreciate any initiative, so it’s the place that will spark your creativity!
Discover more of our job offers: