DevOps Engineer, Cluj-Napoca
Are you part of that elite group of IT enthusiasts who take pride in what they do and are not afraid to show it? Pentalog challenges you to become involved in an interesting project requiring a DevOps Engineer’s in-depth knowledge and years of hands-on experience.
Our client is a well-known, appreciated company with French-roots that has a wide portfolio of international luxury hotels. The company’s goal is to provide its customers with high quality services, the most advanced modern tools and a thorough knowledge of what booking, concierge services and assistance benefits really represent.
We understand our client’s mission and we plan to bring the company’s booking application into the modern browser era.
Here is why DevOps practices are very important for an IT company.
Tech stack: AWS, Terraform, Ansible.
DevOps Engineer job requirements:
- Hands-on experience with AWS services (VPC, RDS, EC2, S3, EFS, ALB/ELB/NLB);
- Experience with Apache2.4 and MySQL 5.7;
- Previous knowledge in working with ElasticCache, Elasticsearch;
- Experience with infrastructure provisioning;
- A proactive attitude, passion for bringing in new ideas and willingness to tackle a very im-portant project;
- Great communication skills and fluency in English.
Are you fit for this job? Take our quiz and find out the results.
- A very capable, dedicated, dynamic team to challenge your skills;
- Well-structured project, driven by a team that is organized and self-coordinated;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Training/ certifications and language courses;
- The chance to work in a multicultural, professional and equally friendly environment;
- Team buildings with great colleagues you’ll definitely want to know off-work;
- A company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- Flexible working schedule;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life in a stable and sup-portive working environment;
- Development of your career plan;
- The chance to improve your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics;
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience;
- Private health insurance, meal tickets.
Pentalog, a leading IT services provider, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam, Germany, the US and Mexico. Our company employs over 1,000 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
More information about Pentalog’s beliefs.