DevOps Engineer, Cluj-Napoca
Are you part of that elite group of IT enthusiasts who take pride in what they do and are not afraid to show it? Pentalog challenges you to become involved in an interesting project requiring a DevOps Engineer’s in-depth knowledge and years of hands-on experience.
Our client is a well-known, appreciated company with French-roots that has a wide portfolio of international luxury hotels. The company’s goal is to provide its customers with high quality services, the most advanced modern tools and a thorough knowledge of what booking, concierge services and assistance benefits really represent.
We understand our client’s mission and we plan to bring the company’s booking application into the modern browser era.
What you’ll do as a DevOps Engineer:
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud based production system; to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems;
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems;
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains;
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements;
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products;
- Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions.
What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- 3+ years of experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies (VPC, RDS, EC2, S3, EFS, ALB/ELB/NLB, CloudWatch, ElastiCache);
- Experience in managing production infrastructure with Terraform or similar;
- Configuration management experience with Ansible;
- Experience with Apache HTTP Server and MySQL;
- Experience with centralized logging stacks such as ELK;
- Experience with infrastructure provisioning;
- A proactive attitude;
- Great communication skills and fluency in English.
At Pentalog, you will find:
- Integration in a community with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- Challenging projects and the opportunity to work within both a professional and friendly environment;
- A team-building policy, reinforced with the help of various sports events (running, football, biking etc);
- Meal tickets and Private Health Insurance;
- A flexible schedule that includes one day of work-from-home/week;
- Training sessions, certifications and foreign language courses;
- The chance to improve your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics.
Pentalog is a leading IT services provider, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam, Germany, the US and Mexico. Our company employs over 1,200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.