DevOps Engineer Job, Bucharest/Brasov
Job no longer available
Our team is expanding, and we are looking for an enthusiastic DevOps Engineer who has hands-on experience with AWS! Are you able to look at the big picture and always ready to propose what better suits the client? Then, it’s your chance to become part of our team!
Pentalog’s new client is a multinational corporation, one of the largest sportswear manufacturers worldwide.
What are you going to do?
In the position of the DevOps Engineer, you will be focused on delivering infrastructure & DevOps specific works for the client.
As a DevOps Engineer, who has an understanding of the AWS cloud platform, on this project you will have two main activities:
- DevOps specific missions: consulting, audits, training, infrastructure specific architecture & implementation, infrastructure transfer etc.
- Assistance for the dev teams on the current project: bringing DevOps knowledge in the team’s daily activities.
Skills required for this job:
- Extensive expertise with AWS, experience with microservices will be much appreciated;
- Knowledge of System Administration: Linux servers management & networking, DBA, multi-tiers infrastructure;
- DevOps engineer certification not mandatory, but will be a plus if you passed it;
- Familiarity with availability & reliability concepts and the implementation process;
- Knowledge of GIT and similar systems;
- Experience with infrastructure provisioning (AWS CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible etc.);
- Experience with continuous integration pipelines & servers (Jenkins, CodePipeline etc.);
- English proficiency.
Find out how DevOps practices can guarantee innovation in today’s fast-moving world!
Personality traits we value:
- Willingness to learn;
- Proactiveness and excitement to build a new service;
- Out-of-the-box thinking;
- Ability to integrate and share knowledge with current development teams;
- Knowledge of Agile & Kanban / Scrum practices is appreciated.
What we offer:
- A committed & enthusiastic team to share with you all ups & downs;
- Attractive salary package;
- Opportunities to sharpen your skills with trainings/ certifications and language courses;
- Appreciation of creativity and innovative approach;
- A multicultural, professional and equally friendly work environment;
- Team buildings to ensure a smooth workflow and good communication;
- Development of your career plan;
- Participation in various workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics;
- Private health insurance, meal tickets.
Pentalog is a digital leader operating in 7 countries in Europe, America and Asia. Our IT Service Platform includes software development, digital marketing, IT recruitment and financing. All clients are in good hands of over 1,000 engineers and IT experts. We apply Agile, Lean, and DevOps best practices to help any business grow and deliver top products to the market.