.NET Developer, Bucharest
Summer is here, with new jobs and growth opportunities. Pentalog Bucharest has an opening for the .NET Developer role, on a project involving a global software solutions provider.
Our Canadian client offers UX, software design and development consultancy solutions, specializing in creating successful products on a complete range of desktop, Web and mobile platforms.
As a .NET Developer, you will work on developing software application as part of a distributed Agile team.
We surely miss our new offices. Until we can get back together in the same space, we will work on maintaining our team spirit.
Responsibilities for the .NET Developer job:
- Take part in each step of the software project, from design to integration;
- Analyze and investigate architectural defects for the existing projects;
- Implement features;
- Fix problems.
Do you think .NET is an outdated technology?
- 3+ years of experience in software development;
- Strong .NET knowledge (Entity Framework, LINQ, ASP NET MVC, WCF, WPF);
- Strong understanding of OO principles;
- Teamwork experience & and a team-player attitude;
- A passion for continuous learning, adaptability and great motivation;
- Fluent in English language – reading, writing, speaking;
- Good communication skills & fluency in English.
Check out the story of an awesome .NET project.
Benefits that come with the job:
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms (O’Reilly, Safary Books, Pluralsight, Raywenderlich, MindTools);
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.
Who is Pentalog?
We are the number one coding force for digital startups and we operate in 7 countries, with 500 clients, in Europe, North & South America, and Asia.
Our company is a global full-stack IT service platform, designed to support digital and tech businesses throughout their product lifecycle: design, development, marketing, and funding. We apply Agile, Lean, and DevOps best practices to help our clients build up product value.
Find out who will guide your Agile steps at Pentalog Bucharest.