Embedded Software Engineer (AI/ML), Bucharest
Job no longer available
Pentalog Bucharest is eager to hire a skilled developer for the position of Embedded Software Engineer with experience in/ knowledge of AI/ML. The job requires being in charge of developing advanced software components for next generation ADAS and autonomous drive systems. You will also be part of a worldwide, high performance, enthusiastic software development team, as you will work in an Agile, pleasant environment.
As a Embedded Software Engineer, you will be working closely with architects and designers on the definition and implementation of solutions for the 2025 autonomous cars, focusing on vision processing – specifically artificial intelligence.
Our client is an elite Dutch company, specialized in semiconductor manufacturing and supply, for Automotive, Security and IoT customers. The company’s projects include secure connected vehicles, smart connected solution and end-to-end security and privacy. Its products are used in wired and wireless infrastructure, automotive, identification, lighting, industrial, consumer, mobile and computing applications.
Experience required for the position of Embedded Software Engineer:
- At least 1 year of experience in embedded C programming + knowledge of C++;
- Understanding of processor architecture concepts;
- Proficiency in English.
Have you ever thought of cognitive computing and how it affects your life? Here are the answers you were looking for.
Skills that will be considered a plus:
- Image-related processing knowledge;
- Exposure to any of OpenCL/OpenVX/Cuda;
- Experience on (GP)GPU architectures;
- Exposure to Neon extension of ARM;
- Experience in programming ted signal, a coprocessor-like accelerator;
- Fixed-point arithmetic;
- Understanding of neutral network components;
- Experience with RTOS or Linux driver programming;
- Exposure to software standards used in automotive industry;
- Previous knowledge of working with scripting languages (Python, Tcl, Bash).
Do you live and breathe embedded technologies? Take our quiz!
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms (O’Reilly, Safary Books, Pluralsight, Raywenderlich, MindTools);
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- Flexible work schedule, with one day of WFH/week;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.
You should join our company, because:
Pentalog is a leading IT services provider, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam, Germany, the US and Mexico. The company employs over 1,200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
Read more about the Pentalog community.