Embedded Software Engineer (AI/ML), Bucharest
Pentalog Bucharest is eager to hire a skilled developer for the position of Embedded Software Engineer with experience in/ knowledge of AI/ML. The job requires being in charge of developing advanced software components for next generation ADAS and autonomous drive systems. You will also be part of a worldwide, high performance, enthusiastic software development team, as you will work in an Agile, pleasant environment.
As a Embedded Software Engineer, you will be working closely with leading car manufacturers on the definition and implementation of solutions for the 2025 autonomous cars, focusing on vision processing – specifically artificial intelligence.
Our client is an elite Dutch company, specialized in semiconductor manufacturing and supply, for Automotive, Security and IoT customers. The company’s projects include secure connected vehicles, smart connected solution and end-to-end security and privacy. Its products are used in wired and wireless infrastructure, automotive, identification, lighting, industrial, consumer, mobile and computing applications.
Experience required for the position of Embedded Software Engineer:
- 3+ years of experience in C/C++ embedded programming (embedded C/C++, low level software);
- Understanding of convolutional neural network components;
- Understanding of processor architecture concepts;
- Proficiency in English.
Have you ever thought of cognitive computing and how it affects your life? Here are the answers you were looking for.
Skills that will be considered a plus:
- Image-related signal processing knowledge;
- Exposure to any of OpenCL/OpenVX/Cuda;
- Experience on (GP)GPU architectures;
- Exposure to Neon extension of ARM;
- What an Inception network is and why GooLeNet is spelled like this;
- Experience in programming a coprocessor-like accelerator;
- Fixed-point arithmetic;
- Debugging skills for embedded targets;
- Experience with RTOS or Linux driver programming;
- French language skills (we are a French company, you know).
Do you live and breathe embedded technologies? Take our quiz!
- Being part of a high performance and enthusiastic software development team;
- Pleasant, multicultural working environment;
- Professional training and carrier plan development;
- Language courses;
- Meal tickets;
- Really flexible schedule.
- Private Health Insurance.
You should join our company, because:
Pentalog is a leading IT services provider, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam, Germany, the US and Mexico. The company employs over 1,000 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
Read more about the Pentalog community.