Embedded System Test Engineer
Why join us?
Pentalog is a leading European Software Services company, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam and Germany. The company employs over 850 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
We have great products, which we build together with our partner, a well-known actor on the embedded software development market.
You will develop high quality embedded system-level software for our SDK products for all automotive product lines (Body & Comfort, Gateway, ADAS, Powertrain & Chassis etc.)
• Design, develop and optimize automotive example and use-cases for low-level drivers of the NXP microcontrollers and processors, protocol stacks & RTOS integration
• Use industry specific techniques and existing test tools to automate test cases execution and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function
• Take part in the automation strategy and generate scripts to perform automated testing cycles, execute and analyze automation test results
• Document the test results by managing test logs, creating test reports and test summaries whiles also tracking and escalating issues using JIRA or similar tools
• Maintain strong communication with the development teams as well as the product management in order to understand and set the testing objectives
• Autonomously drive yourself in the process of solving the customer’s requests by: planning, designing and implementing new software solutions, considering customers’ requirements performance improvement and optimization of their products
To ensure your success in this role, the following experience is needed:
• Programming experience (ANSI C)
• General CPU/Computer architecture know-how
• Debugging skills for embedded targets and low level software
• English language (spoken and written)
Experience with any of the following is considered a plus:
• ARM and Power Architecture
• Other hardware architectures
• Makefiles, scripting languages
• XML and IDEs integration
• Attractive salary package, including several types of bonuses;
• Professional trainings, promotion possibilities and a carrier plan development;
• Integration in a dynamic, multicultural working environment;
• Meal tickets;
• Health insurance.