ETL Developer (Talend), Brasov
Job no longer available
We are pleased to announce a new job opening at Pentalog Brasov, for one of our newest clients. This French company has 45 years of experience in designing digital solutions that optimize public water and sanitation services.
The position is for an ETL Developer with Talend skills and Agile know-how. The project involves data migration into an ERP Oracle database, with the help of Talend Data Integration Enterprise.
We surely miss the view from our 9th floor terrace, but we hope to be back in our office in no time.
Requirements for the ETL Developer job:
- 3+ years of experience in development with Talend;
- Hands-on experience in working with Oracle DB 12c;
- Previous experience with UNIX scripting, and ETL processes;
- Good knowledge of database, time management, and modelling tools;
- Solid understanding of EDM team, coding standards, and operational issues;
- Know-how of ETL, data profiling, data warehousing, and data virtualization;
- Experience pulling data from a variety of data source types;
- Dimensional modelling experience;
- Experience interfacing with business users and understanding their requirements;
- Ability to learn and implement new and different techniques;
- Strong teamwork skills;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- An appreciation for the Agile methodology;
- Project Management skills would be a plus;
- Fluency in English;
- French language skills would be very appreciated.
We predict that the future will revolve more around the possibility of working from home. Here’s what benefits we’ve discovered from telecommuting.
The perks that come with the job:
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms (O’Reilly, Safary Books, Pluralsight, Raywenderlich, MindTools);
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.
Working from home in the following weeks? Discover some team building tips that will keep the bond between you and your colleagues strong.
Pentalog is the European leader on the IT engineering and consulting services market, operating in 8 countries in Europe, Asia and North & Latin America.
We offer a wide range of IT services that cover the various needs of companies, whatever their size, field of activity or country, including: E-commerce, IoT, software publishers, M2M, tourism, Telecommunications etc.