Firmware Engineer, Bucharest
Job no longer available
We are looking for an innovation-focused and passionate Firmware Engineer to join our software team that is developing advanced components for next generation automotive software systems. You will be part of our keyless Entry/keyless Go project for Secure Car Access (SCA) products within the Advanced Automotive Analog business line.
Our client is a Dutch top semiconductor manufacturer and supplier in the Automotive, Security and IoT fields, whose projects include secure connected vehicles, smart connected solution and end-to-end security and privacy. The company’s products are used in wired and wireless infrastructure, automotive, identification, lighting, industrial, consumer, mobile and computing applications.
Responsibilities as a Firmware Engineer:
- Writing specifications, implementing and ensuring the verification of embedded firmware modules;
- Defining the firmware verification and validation environment;
- Defining and implementing firmware test concepts and test cases;
- Pre- and post-silicon verification, including use-case testing;
- Preparing the design documentation and evaluating the verification results.
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Telematics or relevant working experience;
- 3+ years of experience in embedded firmware development;
- Experience in ROM-Code development;
- Excellent programming skills in C for embedded controllers;
- Solid knowledge of C++/Java and object oriented software design;
- Basic digital hardware design knowledge;
- Proficient knowledge of version control systems and software quality metrics;
- Proficiency in software verification and test methodologies;
- Team-player attitude;
- Solid English language skills (conversation and writing).
Test your skills and add the results to your resume.
- Basic knowledge of Verilog or VHDL language;
- French language skills.
- Integration in a dynamic, multicultural working environment;
- Professional trainings and carrier plan development;
- Meal tickets;
- Health insurance.
Pentalog’s business model focuses on providing an IT Service Platform (software development, digital marketing, IT recruitment and financing) that covers the entire scope of digital challenges a company of any size can encounter.
Our customers are all over the planet and are both blue chips, new leaders and startups seeking for new IT dev spots and true marketing technologists.
If we’ve captured your interest and you want to know more, here is some information about the Pentalog community.