Front end AngularJS Developer, Cluj
Job no longer available
Why join us?
You will have the opportunity to work with the worldwide leader of online dating and you would enjoy working in a constantly growing team of 35 passionate specialists.
Having a practical background in previous PHP projects, you would enjoy working in a constantly growing team of passionate specialists on websites and applications used by more than 30 million users and touch a lot of different domains: social networking, search mechanisms, performance enhancement, chat, user management.
You also find it interesting to participate in shared knowledge practical meetings.
For our biggest PHP project we are now searching for a Front end Developer inside Pentalog Cluj.
You can find more details about this project here:
– Integration and updating of content (text, images, animation) in the multiple web pages;
– Checking various HTML pages and rich media content updates and releases;
– Working with the content development team to ensure that the content created is correct and accurate;
– Staying informed of advancements in interactive techniques, technologies and methods, and adapting to rapidly evolving industry space.
– Experience with the following is required: HTML, CSS, jQuery;
– Experience with PHP is a plus;
– Experience with graphic tools like: Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.;
– Excellent English writing skills and clear verbal communicator;
– A technical background in Computer Science;
– Ability to meet deadlines, proactivity;
– Knowledge of Scrum methodology is a plus;
– French is a plus;
– Team player attitude and attention to details.
In order to assess your own technical level and to gain an added value to your IT profile, you can access and select specific IT tests here.
– Competitive salary and bonuses;
– Challenging projects and the chance to work within both a professional and a friendly environment;
– The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life in a stable and supportive working environment;
– Trainings / certifications and career development opportunities;
– Access to sport activities and other benefit packages: health insurance, meal vouchers.