Front End Developers (ReactJS) and Back End (NodeJS) Developers, Hanoi – Vietnam
Pentalog Vietnam is collaborating with a new French client and is on the lookout for Front End Developers (with ReactJS) & Back End Developers (with NodeJS). Are you a food lover or travel enthusiast who has used at least one kind of service gateways?
Our client does business in the field of traveling, health and culinary arts. The project we are working on is a great chance for you to combine your excellent programming skills and your hobbies & interests.
As experienced Front End Developers (ReactJS) & Back End Developers (NodeJS), you will become part of a software development team that strictly follows the Agile methodology.
- 3+ years of working experience with ReactJS / NodeJS (Full stack experience would be perfect);
- Good knowledge or experience in developing projects about one of gateways (e.g. WeChat Pay, Ali Pay, PayPal etc.);
- Previous experience with Microservices, Kubernetes;
- Understanding of JSON Web Tokens, SSL;
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL 10.6+;
- Previous work experience in an Agile/Scrum-based environment.
Other equally-important traits:
- The desire to learn new things and the ability to self-study;
- Knowledge of new technologies & frameworks, as well as the determination to stay up-to-date;
- Ability to use English professionally (4 skills);
- French language knowledge would be an advantage.
- Career development in an international company;
- Opportunity to work and be trained in Europe & Asia;
- The chance to improve your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics;
- The possibility to become acquainted with trending technologies and frameworks and interact with professional teams that use them;
- Attractive salary package and bonuses (including Tet bonus, annual bonus depending on performance);
- Social/Medical Insurance in accordance with Vietnamese Laws;
- Attractive GINET healthcare insurance, plus the basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code;
- Free language courses (English and French);
- Standard 8 hours a day/ 5 days a week working program (from Monday to Friday);
- Annual Summer Holiday;
- Occasional team buildings that let you know your colleagues;
- Fun activities with your colleagues: company events and parties, Football club, games club, ping pong club, dancing club etc;
- Relaxation with free, all-day tea & coffee;
- Working in a stable, ever-expanding company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- Challenging projects and a chance to work within both a professional and a friendly environment.
Pentalog, a digital leader whose platform offers a one-stop shop of IT services that disrupts traditional value chains. Our company operates internationally in Romania, France, Uk, Germany, Moldova, Vietnam, USA and Mexico.
We employ over 1,100 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment. Here, you can be sure that your talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded. Furthermore, we guarantee that you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual & a professional.