Front-End Developer, Bucharest/ Iasi
Job no longer available
Our client allows global brands and agencies to listen to conversations and measure the performance of their products or campaigns online. After a first data crawling phase, the company enriches and provides data in many different visualizations, that will enable marketing professionals to optimize their decisions and strategy for their business.
As a Front-End Developer, you will join an engineering team of various, brilliant geeks, and take on many challenges, such as:
- Working on the user interfaces of our products while being in constant contact with the data engineering team;
- Improving our development workflow;
- Taking care of our continuous integration and error tracking;
- Building a consistent ecosystem with different Web products;
- Automatizing the process in such a manner that it will lead to deploying to production almost everyday (continuous delivery).
What we offer:
- Challenging projects and the chance to work within a both professional and friendly environment;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Trainings / certifications;
- Possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life.
We are looking for the following skill set:
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS ;
- Good knowledge of Angular ;
- Experience with Jenkins & docker is a plus.
Who are we?
Pentalog is a Full-Stack IT Services group of over 1000 engineers and IT experts. We work for companies from startups to fortune 500s. We apply Agile, Lean, and DevOps best practices to help our clients build up valuable products.
Find out more about one of the coolest Front-End Developers that works at Pentalog.