Front-End Developer (Angular), Brasov
Pentalog is on the look-out for a Front-End Developer with a flair for Angular 7, to help one of our Agile teams stay in the lead.
Our client is a very well-known sports manufacturer & retailer – you’re probably wearing a pair of their shoes right now!
The project, designed for this globally recognized sports attire giant, involves a B2B e-commerce platform, aimed for the use of reseller companies. This platform is meant to process very large retail orders.
Pentalog has come up with a modern solution, technologically speaking, based on Java 8 + Java 10, the Spring suite, Microservices architecture, AWS services and an interface implemented in Angular 7. Quality is our strong point (also ensured through a large number of automated testing), and we value the application of best practices. The process framework is SCRUM-based, as agility is a basic value for our team, as well as our client.
Here’s how the Amazon Web Services can provide the high-quality solutions you need.
As a Front-End Developer, you will need:
- At least 2 years of Front-End development experience (especially in dealing with Angular 7);
- A team player attitude and keen eye for details;
- A responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission:
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
- High autonomy translated in the capacity of taking decisions and finding the best solutions;
- A good level of English.
- All you-can-drink coffee & delicious fruit;
- An unbeatable view of Brasov & the surroundings – to get your “inspiration juices” flowing;
- A healthier way of life in a company that takes sports seriously (football, tennis, biking, mountaineering, running).
- Various ways to relax & build relationships with your colleagues: board games, Foosball, chess, puzzles, Xbox console etc.;
- The chance to bring your most creative ideas to the table (be them community or IT-related);
- The possibility of being part of the community that implements the Agile methodology, through continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- Great teammates that both challenge and support you;
- Regular team buildings that will be fun & productive at the same time
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience;
- Private health insurance, meal tickets.
Is Brasov not the city where you are right now, but you’re considering a change of scenery? Here are the reasons that will definitely make you want to relocate.
You should join us, because:
Pentalog is a leading European Software Services company, operating internationally in France, Romania, Moldova, Germany, Vietnam, US, Mexico and UK.
Our company employs over 1,000 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, at the crossroads of engineering and entrepreneurship.