Front-End Developer (Angular), Bucharest
Pentalog is hiring a Front-End Developer with ‘killer’ Angular 4 skills, for one of its subsidiaries: SkillValue.
The company platform offers technical and digital services (assessment, recruitment, outsourcing, financing) that help start-ups, software editors, grow-ups or big cap companies evolve and expand their business.
Information about the project:
In this position, as a Front-End Developer, you will help improve and expand an online platform for hackathons and Internet competitions.
The working methodology is Agile – SCRUM, which allows us to do iterations and add new functionalities to the application we work with.
Tech stack involved:
- At least 2 years of experience in dealing with Angular 2+;
- Team player attitude and attention to details;
- A responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
- High autonomy translated in the capacity of taking decisions and finding the best solutions;
- Good level of English.
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- International, multicultural working environment;
- A front-row seat to workshops, presentations, training & knowledge sharing sessions, made on multiple IT-related topics;
- Being part of a community that implements the Agile methodology, through continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- Private health insurance, meal tickets;
- Challenging projects and a chance to work within both a professional and friendly environment;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life in a stable and supportive working environment.
Why join us?
Pentalog is a leading European Software Services company, operating internationally in France, Romania, Moldova, Germany, Vietnam, US, Mexico and UK.
Our company employs over 1,000 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, at the crossroads of engineering and entrepreneurship.