Front-End Developer, Bucharest
Why join us?
Pentalog is a leading European Software Services company, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam and Germany. The company employs over 850 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
Pentalog offers a dynamic environment at the crossroads of engineering and entrepreneurship. We are a strong team who wants new colleagues specialized in Front-End development.
Information about the client and the team:
• The client is an European leader in digital marketing, the client brings its strong innovation capacity to create value for its advertisers and establish long-term partnerships with its publishers.
• The client is now developing a new online advertising application that will integrate two existing live applications and will have one interface for end customers and one interface for internal users.
• Technologies used for development are Angular (front-end), PHP (Phalcon – framework) and MySQL (back-end).
• The current organization is based on Scrum Methodology. The Scrum methodology consists of Scrum Team and associated roles, events, artifacts. Each component serves a specific purpose and is essential to Scrum’s success and usage.
• The collaboration between Pentalog and its client is one based on communication and its main strenghts are : visibility and transparency on the ongoing project, performance and risk management, fast feedback for the work already delivered.
- Team player attitude and attention to details;
- A responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission:
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
- High autonomy translated in the capacity of taking decisions and finding the best solutions.
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- International working environment;
- Access to sport activities and other benefit packages: private health insurance, meal tickets;
- Challenging projects and a chance to work within both a professional and a friendly environment;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life in a stable and supportive working environment;