Front-End Developer (Angular), Brasov
New year, new challenges! Inspired by this motto, we have an exciting new project, requiring a Front-End Developer with Angular 2+ skills.
Our client, a rapidly growing company with a start-up vibe, but with the expertise and stability of a well-established company, has requested an Agile project, with a dedicated team of experts.
The company is a cloud software vendor and telecommunications operator, offering efficient solutions for customer services, sales and other problems related to contact centers. The project will be centered on building a call center application that will handle inbound and outbound calls (IVR, ACD), email and live chat.
- Free coffee and great conversation partners: friendly colleagues you’ll want to know on- and off work;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Challenging projects and the chance to work in a dynamic, multicultural and professional environment;
- A healthier lifestyle: fruits, private health insurance, meal tickets, sports competitions;
- An Agile workplace;
- Exceptional view of Brasov from the 9th floor (!);
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Frequent team building events;
- The chance to improve your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics;
- Language courses, trainings & certifications;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life.
We are looking for:
A Front-End Developer who is passionate about what he/she does, is ambitious and precise, is used to team work and can meet various challenges in a creative and pragmatic manner. Our ideal candidate has natural curiosity, eagerness to learn new things, is open and has great communication skills, understands and welcomes an Agile work environment. A determined attitude and approach towards challenges, as well as a constant concern for alignment with development best practices is what we will value the most.
Other basic skills required:
- Experience with Ngrx or another Redux framework;
- Experience in using Scss;
- Git workflow know-how;
- Interface development skills with a “wow” factor (impressive, but easy to use);
- Experience in working with Restful applications and use of the API;
- Writing unit tests (Karma) and end-to-end testing (Protractor) skills;
- Fluency in English;
- Good level of French – nice, but not mandatory.
Want to test your knowledge and prove your worth?
Pentalog, a Full-Stack IT Services group of over 1,000 engineers and IT experts. We work for companies from startups to Fortune 500s. We apply Agile, Lean, and DevOps best practices to help our clients build valuable products.