Front-End Developer job, Bucharest/ Brasov/ Cluj-Napoca/ Iasi/ Chisinau
We are looking for a Front-End Developer with React.js skills for one of our biggest and most interesting projects. Our client is a world-renowned company, one of the largest travel web platforms of East Coast America.
The company aims to provide customers with unique travel experiences, as their platform offers user-generated content regarding restaurant and travel-related locations.
As a Front-End Developer, you will be working in a team in charge of designing a quick, convenient and exemplary user experience, guided by Agile best practices.
- A Front-End Developer with at least 3 years of experience and a deep understanding of React.js;
- Strong knowledge of APIs as well as all the latest web development technologies (including React.js, ES2015+, HTTP2);
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Be familiar with an Agile work environment;
- Creativeness, team spirit, assertiveness;
- Fluency in English.
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms (O’Reilly, Safary Books, Pluralsight, Raywenderlich, MindTools);
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- Flexible work schedule, with one day of WFH/week;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.
Pentalog’s business model focuses on providing an IT Services Platform (software development, digital marketing, IT recruitment and financing) that cover the entire scope of digital challenges a company of any size can encounter.
Our customers are all over the planet and are both blue chips, new leaders and startups seeking for new IT dev spots and true marketing technologists.