Front-End Developers (Angular + React.js), Hanoi
We are looking for Front-End Developers with Angular and React.js skills, to join our Agile-inspired team of developers for an incredible project.
Our French-based client is an Association that promotes research aimed at preventing, offering early detection and care for babies, children and young adults with developmental difficulties and/or impediments.
As a Front-End Developer, you will help build an application designed for internal communication that will be used for epidemiological purposes.
- Familiarity with Redmine or Jira;
- Work experience with Agile/Scrum;
- Eagerness and determination to self-study and improve oneself;
- Desire to stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and frameworks;
- French language skills are considered to be an advantage.
Do you know how an Agile team works? There’re a couple of Agile practices that you should know.
- Career development in an international company;
- Opportunity to work and be trained in Europe & Asia;
- The chance to improve your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics;
- The possibility to become acquainted with trending technologies and frameworks and interact with professional teams that use them;
- Attractive salary package and bonuses (including Tet bonus; annual bonus depending on performance);
- Social/Medical Insurance in accordance with Vietnamese Laws;
- Attractive GINET healthcare insurance, plus the basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code;
- Free language courses (English and French);
- Standard 8 hours a day/ 5 days a week working program (from Monday to Friday);
- Annual Summer Holiday;
- Occasional team buildings that let you know your colleagues;
- Fun activities with your colleagues: company events and parties, Football club, games club, ping pong club, dancing club etc;
- Relaxation with free, all-day tea & coffee;
- Working in a stable, ever-expanding company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- Challenging projects and a chance to work within both a professional and a friendly environment.
Would you like to discover more reasons why Pentalog Vietnam is a dream workplace? Take a look here!
Who are we?
Pentalog, a digital leader with a platform that offers a one-stop-shop of IT services disrupting traditional value chains. Our company is operating internationally in France, Romania, Mexico, Moldova, UK, Vietnam, the USA and Germany.
We employ over 1,200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where talent and ambition are recognized and rewarded and where you have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual & a professional.