Full-Stack Developer (Java + Angular), Bucharest
Pentalog Bucharest is looking to hire a master of many frameworks, who has a soft spot for Java & Angular. In other words, we are searching for a Full-Stack Developer.
The client, a world-renowned telcom company, requires tech experts who can build applications for a large and business critical functional area in company IT eco-system. Among other coding skills, the Full-Stack Developer will be in charge of fine-tuning web applications, namely:
- Improve data management/ response time or solve browser compatibility issues;
- Make component based development.
- Good experience as a Full-Stack Developer;
- A passion for technology and for getting a positive outcome of your deliverables;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment;
- Ambitious and challenging when it comes to the solutions/ applications that your team has come up with;
- Experience in documenting and testing the code written;
- Core programming skills: OOP, threads, collections, data structures, JPA, Web Services (SOAP / Rest), JMS, JUnit;
- Knowledge of web Back-Ends : servlets, JSP, automated tests, REST design principles;
- Experience with Spring framework (different modules : core – context/beans, security, boot, MVC, JMS, JDBC, AOP);
- Basic SQL skills.
We would be impressed if you know and use:
REDIS, Kafka, continuous integration tools, containers (Docker), NoSQL (Mongo), ElasticSearch.
What we bring to the table:
- A professional, friendly and multicultural working environment;
- A flexible work schedule;
- A company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Competitive salaries and bonuses;
- Meal tickets & Private Health Insurance;
- Language courses, training sessions and certifications;
- ‘Mandatory’ team buildings to find out how great your colleagues really are;
- The opportunity to improve your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics.
Pentalog, a digital leader whose platform offers a one-stop shop of IT services that disrupts traditional value chains. Our company is operating in Romania, France, Germany, Moldova, Vietnam, USA and Mexico.
We employ over 1,000 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment. Here, your talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded, while you have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
Read more about Pentalog.