Full Stack Developer, Bucharest
At Pentalog, we aim high and we deliver big! Think of the largest sports manufacturer and retailer – now image working on an innovative project for this company! Wouldn’t you like to be a Full Stack Developer in the awesome Agile team that’s working on that project?
The project revolves around an innovative e-Commerce solution, designed to increase B2B product sales. In order to maintain quality, we employ a large number of automate tests to the development process, while making sure to apply best practices.
The process framework is SCRUM-based, as agility is a basic value for our team.
Must-have knowledge for the Full Stack Developer job:
- React with Redux;
- HTML 5 + CSS3;
- Responsive Single Page Application development;
Soft skills required:
- Good spoken and written English language skills;
- A proactive, ‘team player’ attitude;
- Experience with working in distributed teams;
- Familiarity with agile methodologies (Scrum in particular);
- A DevOps mindset;
- Experience with building eCommerce solutions.
- Typescript & Node.js;
- Experience with implementing rest API’s with Node.js;
- Test automation with Jest, Cypress, Selenium;
- Experience with source control (e.g. Git);
- Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins;
- Web Content Management experience (e.g. SDL Tridion);
- SFCC experience;
Benefits that come with the job:
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms (O’Reilly, Safary Books, Pluralsight, Raywenderlich, MindTools);
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.
About our company:
Pentalog is the European leader on the IT engineering and consulting services market, operating in 8 countries in Europe, Asia and North & Latin America.
We offer a wide range of IT services that cover the various needs of companies, whatever their size, field of activity or country, including: E-commerce, IoT, software publishers, M2M, tourism, Telecommunications etc.