Full Stack .NET Developer, Iasi
Pentalog Iasi has a truly inspiring challenge for a Full Stack .NET Developer.
The position is open for a project involving a company that operates in the field of customer satisfaction and sales. This digital tech client with English roots is a provider of innovative solutions through visual media.
The company offers a screen-sharing technology that ensures better engagement with customers remotely, via a suite of services that allow them to send, receive or sign digital documents in real-time. Their products are designed to serve multiple business sectors, such as banking, finance and telecommunications.
More about the project:
Our dedicated team of engineers is working on the client’s main platform that helps businesses achieve new performance levels in terms of sales productivity, risk management and customer satisfaction. The innovative screen-sharing solution has been designed and developed for the financial services market.
The project involves manual testing, document manipulation, continuous delivery with TeamCity and Scrum methodology.
Requirements for the Full Stack .NET Developer position:
- At least 3 years of experience with .NET development;
- jQuery know-how;
- Experience with SASS (IT CSS; BEM pattern);
- Knowledge of web content accessibility guideline (up to AA standard);
- Advanced GIT skills;
- Knowledge of VS code & VS studio;
- Experience with MVC, NHibernate, Gerkin;
- Previous experience with application debugging, regular expressions;
- Know-how regarding unit testing, Jasmine, nUnit;
- Logical thinking & great communications skills;
- ES6 knowledge would be a nice to have;
- Good level of English.
Perks that come with the job:
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms (O’Reilly, Safary Books, Pluralsight, Raywenderlich, MindTools);
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- Flexible work schedule, with one day of WFH/week;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.
More about our company:
Pentalog is the number one coding force for digital startups and we operate in 7 countries, with 500 clients, in Europe, North & South America, and Asia.
We are a global full-stack IT service platform, designed to support digital and tech businesses throughout their product lifecycle: design, development, marketing, and funding. We apply Agile, Lean, and DevOps best practices to help our clients build up product value.