Full Stack (Java) Developer, Brasov
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer with great Java know-how to join a project for a company that has been on the market since 2005.
Our client, a French leader and a global key player in Field Service Management, proposes a cloud-based software solution dedicated to the management of interventions. The application is used in a wide range of industries, including telecommunications, energy, utilities, security, construction and medical equipment.
The solution proposed consists of two applications: web – for the configuration of the work orders treated – and mobile, used by the technicians on the field.
In this position, as a Full Stack Developer, you will be working on a Scrum-based project, in mixed teams, alongside the client’s developers.
Until it’s safe to go back to work in our awesome office, we’re working from home and discovering the benefits of telecommuting.
For every framework used, expectations are further than just searching the documentation, but digging into frameworks code for advanced usage/ integration and improved performance.
The goals are:
- Produce modular, testable, tested & maintainable code;
- Limit the allocation and promotion rate of the app;
- Use advanced optimization techniques for all transaction exchanges with the database using ORM or JDBC.
You will also:
- Develop new features;
- Detect and solve bugs that might occur;
- Update the tech stack when needed.
Technologies and tools:
Spring Boot 2.0, Java 8, Apache Camel 2.19, Bitbucket, Maven, Jenkins, Jira, Confluence, Hibernate 5, PostgreSQL, Ansible.
Requirements for the Full Stack Developer position:
- Experience as a front-end developer;
- 4+ years of experience in working with Java;
- Ability to ensure QA when needed;
- Analytical and good organization skills;
- DevOps know-how would be a plus;
- Experience in Agile Application Development & Scrum methodologies;
- Great communicator, with excellent skills in transmitting a clear idea;
- Good level of English;
- French language skills (level B1).
Do you know what the top Java trends of 2020 are? Take a look!
Benefits that come with the job:
- Work visits that involve going to Paris;
- An amazing way to relax and get creative: 9th floor view of Brasov & the surrounding mountains;
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms (O’Reilly, Safary Books, Pluralsight, Raywenderlich, MindTools);
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- Front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist;
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities.
Working from home does not mean slacking off. We’re responsible and productive, here’s how we are managing that.
Pentalog, the number one coding force for digital startups and we operate in 7 countries, with 500 clients, in Europe, North & South America, and Asia.
We are a global full-stack IT service platform, designed to support digital and tech businesses throughout their product lifecycle: design, development, marketing, and funding. We apply Agile, Lean, and DevOps best practices to help our clients build up product value.