Full-Stack Developer (JAVA + Angular), Brasov
Job no longer available
We are recruiting a Full-Stack Developer who “speaks” fluent JAVA & Angular and is not afraid to show it off. Are you up for the challenge?
What is the project about?
It’s an Agile telecommunications project, which focuses on building a call center application handling inbound and outbound calls (IVR, ACD), email and live chat.
Our client is a cloud solutions provider allowing companies to manage the relationship with their customers via all communication channels (Voice/ Email /Social Networks /Chat /SMS).
What are the skills required?
Our ideal Full-Stack Developer candidates need to be passionate, ambitious and rigorous in their work. They will embrace challenges with creativity, pragmatism and an open mind.
What experience do you need?
- Solid 4+ years of experience in JAVA and Angular development;
- Experience with of API (REST/ JSON);
- Good mastery of development practices: unit tests, continuous integration;
- Proven practical knowledge of Microservice-type architectures;
- Previous work with performance-oriented & high availability architectures;
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies or Scrum / Kanban continuous delivery & deployment;
- ZeroMQ, RabbitMQ, WebSockets, Redis, ElasticSearch, Spring Cloud, Spring Integration
- CouchDB, PostgreSQL, MongoDB;
- Experience with TDD;
- Good command of the English language.
Do you also have these qualities?
- A real desire to work in a team and share your knowledge & skills with others;
- Self-directed, independent and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment;
- French language (not mandatory – but we are a French-based company, you know).
Want to find out more about Java trends?
What can Pentalog offer you?
- Team-building “policy” reinforced by: ping pong table, board games sessions, friendly sports competitions;
- A good way to relax and get creative: free coffee and an excellent view of Brasov and the beautiful surrounding mountains;
- An Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- A very capable and dedicated team to challenge your skills;
- Well-structured project, driven by a team that is organized and self-coordinated;
- Trainings/ certifications and language courses;
- The chance to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to the table and even to life;
- Integration in a dynamic, multicultural environment, with great people you’ll want to know off work;
- Hard and soft skills improvement through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics;
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience.
Why choose Pentalog?
Pentalog is a digital leader whose platform offers a one-stop shop of IT services that disrupts traditional value chains. The company is operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam, USA and Germany. The company employs over 1,000 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.