Job no longer available
The client requires our help in developing an application/ system that allows business interactions with the customer and gives the possibility to digitally send, receive and sign documents in real time.
The project requires adding the following features:
- vScreen, a screen sharing solution that allows agents to do everything they can in a face–to-face meeting – including showing, sharing and electronically signing documents;
- vDoc, a secure portal that allows customers to securely sign, download, and upload documents at their convenience using any browser, on any device;
- vChat, which delivers an advanced web chat, enhancing a standard web conversation with images, electronic signatures, calculators and the ability to send and receive documents instantly;
- vVid, an advanced video and telephony solution that is fully integrated with vScreen, allowing customers to both see and speak with a remote agent, enhancing the interaction.
- Solid technical background of .NET and C# 4.2.0 (at least 3 years);
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment;
- Good level of English (understanding and communication);
- French language skills would be considered a plus;
- Ability to self-study, work under pressure and be result-oriented;
- Good team-work attitude.
Read about some very helpful Front-End development tips&tricks.
- Career development in an international company;
- Opportunity to work and be trained in Europe & Asia;
- The chance to improve your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics;
- The possibility to become acquainted with trending technologies and frameworks and interact with professional teams that use them;
- Attractive salary package and bonuses (including annual bonus + Tet bonus);
- Social/Medical Insurance in accordance with Vietnamese Laws;
- Attractive GINET healthcare insurance, plus the basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code;
- Free language courses (English and French);
- Standard 8 hours a day/ 5 days a week working program (from Monday to Friday);
- Annual Summer Holiday;
- Occasional team buildings that let you know your colleagues;
- Fun activities with your colleagues: company events and parties, Football club, games club, ping pong club, dancing club etc;
- Relaxation with free, all-day tea & coffee;
- Working in a stable, ever-expanding company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- Challenging projects and a chance to work within both a professional and a friendly environment.
Pentalog, a leading IT services provider, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam, Germany, the US and Mexico. Our company employs over 1,000 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded, and where you have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
Find out about our company policies.