We work with a dynamic, growth-stage FinTech company currently expanding its UK, US and Asia-Pacific footprint. The start-up is offering highly innovative solutions to enable their clients in managing a part of the risk of buying and selling financial instruments – what the industry refers to as ‘collateral management’. The solution is Cloud based, the only one in this industry.
What you’ll do:
- Write clean, modern, scalable and maintainable code;
- Bug tracking, resolution and hotfixes;
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, product managers, technical leadership and development teams to find and deliver the best solution;
- Conduct research and build prototypes/POCs to identify solutions;
- Follow and, most importantly, propose code standards to increase productivity and reusability.
- Understanding web development principles (REST, SPA…);
- Experience in projects with microservice architecture;
- Understanding of Cloud Security;
- Knowledge of the Agile manifesto and SCRUM;
- Advanced communication skills;
- Highly self-motivated and collaborative;
- “Outside the box” thinking;
- Pragmatic approach to technical evolution.
Are Microservices are good thing or just a hot trend?
At Pentalog, you will find:
- Integration in a community with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- Challenging projects and the opportunity to work within both a professional and friendly environment;
- A team-building policy, reinforced with the help of various sports events (running, football, biking etc);
- Meal tickets and Private Health Insurance;
- A flexible schedule that includes one day of work-from-home/week;
- Training sessions, certifications and foreign language courses;
- The chance to improve your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics.
Pentalog is a leading IT services provider, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, UK, Vietnam, Germany, the US and Mexico. We employ over 1,200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you have plenty of opportunities to develop, both as an individual and as a professional.