More information about our company.
What we offer:
- A strong, dedicated, young team;
- An approachable client, open to suggestions and input;
- A well structured project, driven by a team that is organized and self-coordinated.
We work with a dynamic, growth-stage FinTech company that is currently expanding its UK, US and Asia-Pacific footprint. Our start-up client is offering highly innovative solutions, enabling their clients to manage a part of the risk of buying and selling financial instruments – what the industry refers to as ‘collateral management’. The innovation is that the solution is cloud based, the only one in this industry.
- See the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for functional software design leveraging industry and open standards;
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, product managers technical leadership and development teams to find and deliver the best solution;
- Conduct research and build prototypes/POCs to identify solutions;
- Mentor team to increase technical level;
- Follow and, most importantly, propose code standards to increase productivity and re-usability.
- Web development principles (REST, SPA…);
- Microservice architecture;
- Cloud Security;
- Knowledge of the Agile manifesto and SCRUM;
- Advanced communication skills;
- Highly self-motivated and collaborative;
- “Outside the box” thinking;
- Pragmatic approach to technical evolutions.
Are Microservices are good thing or just a hot trend?
Some qualities that will instantly make us go “Wow!”
Ambition, determination, willingness to work in a team that is focused on a start-up project and… someone who’s looking for a friendly and warm atmosphere.
Keep calm / or not, but apply to join your new team! Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org