Fullstack PHP/Symfony/Angular Developer, Scrum Master – Hanoi, Vietnam
Job no longer available
Why join us ?
Pentalog is a leading European Software Services company, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam and Germany. The company employs over 850 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
So, why don’t you try it on one time?
Continue to expand relationships with partner which is one of the French leading suppliers of Internet service, Pentalog will help this company to provide optimal solutions for the connection, as well as Internet access tools and safety measures for the websites exploitation. On that basis, we are looking for Fullstack PHP Developer (PHP, Symfony, Angular) & Scrum Master.
- Having at least 3 years experience with PHP;
- Expertise in Symfony 2,3; Angular 4;
- Knowledge of databases (MySQL);
- Experience/knowledge of JS (Angular, React, Node…) is a plus.
- Have real experience in managing/leading project;
- Provide subject matter leadership in the architecture and processes surrounding software development;
- Good knowledge about Agile/Scrum;
- Good at communication;
- Be capable to solve issues/problems related to the project by the flexible way;
- Prioritize those are Scrum Master / Team Leader or Potential Senior Developer (possible too).
- Strong of English; good at communication;
- Knowledge of French is an advantage.
– Develop career within an international group;
– Opportunity to train and work in Europe & some countries in Asia;
– Interesting salary and bonus (including annual bonus + Tet bonus);
– Social/Medical Insurance following Vietnamese Laws;
– Private Personal Health Insurance every year;
– Free foreign languages courses (English and French) at Company;
– Team building: quarterly;
– Activities: Events, party, Football club, game club, ping pong club…;
– Tea & Coffee: Private & all day;
–Working days: From Monday – Friday (8h/day).