Golang Developer, Bucharest/ Chisinau
Our client, a London-based mobile payments company with 8 years of experience in financial technology, is seeking for a Golang Developer with a DevOps interest.
You will be a great match for this role if you:
- Want to be part of shaping the product and having a direct impact on the business;
- Have a strong philosophy on testing and use this mindset to write robust, maintainable, clean code;
- Enjoy sharing your knowledge with others through mentorship, pair programming, or whiteboard design sessions.
As a GoLang Developer, you’ll:
Be part of a cross-functional product team that is involved into the fintech product development, from concept to execution. The goal is to build a global financial ecosystem and bring new payment solutions to small merchants.
You will be working on evolving the teams microservices architecture by taking end-to-end ownership over what you build: from concept to creation, testing, documentation, deployment, operations, monitoring, maintenance. Our infrastructure is built on Kubernetes and Docker.
Also, you will be involved in the design process and the planning feature implementation. In your role of Golang Developer, you will be advocating for removing tech debt, fixing bugs, refactoring and making iterative improvements.
We know very well the importance of team building. Even when working from home, we’ve managed to find new ways to keep our team united.
Your skill set:
- 2+ years of back-end experience with Go;
- Solid understanding of design principles and creating clear and predictable REST APIs;
- Good knowledge of relational databases;
- Experience or interest in DevOps topics, such as working with AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, and/or Jenkins;
- Mindset towards scalability and resilience without over-engineering based on current challenges;
- Open to learning different tools, frameworks and languages to get the job done;
- You are self-motivated, proactive and engaged attitude towards projects;
- You can write clear and concise code that your teammates can understand and build upon;
- You are fluent in English – as you’ll be part of a truly global company!
Is the Microservices hype really worth it? Let’s find out together!
Your job benefits:
- The possibility to work from home;
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Additional health insurance;
- Attractive referral program;
- Trainings and career development opportunities;
- Integration in a dynamic and multicultural working environment;
- English and French classes;
- Working in a stable company.
The future will be forever changed – here’s what we’ve learned from our telecommuting experience.
Pentalog, a digital leader whose platform that offers a digital one-stop shop of services keen on disrupting traditional value chains. Our company is operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, UK, Vietnam, USA, Mexico and Germany.
We employ over 1,100 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded. Here, you will have plenty of opportunities to develop, both as an individual and as a professional.