Graphic Designer, All Romanian Locations
Pentalog is on the lookout for Graphic Designer interested in working on an Agile-infused project, for a successful design furniture retailer.
The client is a London start-up with a revolutionary business model based on the idea of selling furniture online, directly from the makers, with no warehouses, no physical stores and no middlemen, in order to offer top-quality products at affordable prices.
As a Graphic Designer, you will work on improving the client’s business, by using your creative design skills. To better understand the client’s needs, you will also take part in a training session.
- Previous experience as a Graphic Designer (at least 1 year);
- Good know-how in using Adobe design software (Photoshop, Illustrator);
- Mastery of imagery retouching;
- Ability to work in a dynamic, multicultural environment;
- Great time-management skills;
- Professionalism and good communication abilities;
- Attention to details and a desire for continuous improvement;
- Appreciation for the Agile methodology;
- Fluency in English.
Benefits that come with the job:
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms (O’Reilly, Safary Books, Pluralsight, Raywenderlich, MindTools);
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.
We are the number one coding force for digital startups and we operate in 7 countries, with 500 clients, in Europe, North & South America, and Asia.
Pentalog is a global full-stack IT service platform, created to support digital and tech businesses throughout their product lifecycle: design, development, marketing, and funding. We apply Agile, Lean, and DevOps best practices to help our clients build up product value.